Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aporkalypse

Imagine that. He sure is running away from the nasty UK media & reporters :lol:

I hope the people in London don't take the piss out of him and upset his wife and child in totally real situations that definitely, actually happen.

Justin

No kidding, but Moyes v Wenger just won't feel the same, even if Arsene is still a bad loser who doesn't zee anyzing
Could build up depending on how things go. Wenger is always bitching and moaning about how Moyes' Everton is too physical and won't allow Arsenal pass the ball around.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
feck you Rimzy, why would you wish this upon us?
it's nothing personal. i'd love him to move anywhere else in england after all his moaning about the press and living here, just to see the reactions of liverpool fans.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I never have I just don't have any respect for a player that cheats, constantly feigns injury, bites players, pulls hair, and intentionally attempts to injure others then acts as though he was injured.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Premier League - Paper Round: Suarez close to another move
Just days after it seemed Luis Suarez was off to Arsenal, the Uruguayan is now destined for another Premier League club, according to a new report.
Earlier in the week, bookmakers stopped taking bets on Suarez leavingLiverpooland joiningArsenal. Needless to say, the controversial striker is yet to sign for the Gunners and instead, it now looks like he will be moving toChelsea.
At least that's according to a report in today's Daily Star (itself citing claims in the Spanish newspaper AS). The paper goes on to inform us that a "stunning £34 million deal" is "nearly almost done".
Looking beyond that amusing tautology, it appears New Chelsea bossJose Mourinho is keen on luring Suarez to Stamford Bridge with a £4.7m-a-year deal.
Not only will the Portuguese manager get a quality player, the report claims, but he will also get one over his former employers Real Madrid, who are also keen on Suarez. Which is as good a reason as any to splash such a large amount of cash.
"Bookies have reacted by cutting the odds on Suarez joining Chelsea into 5/2, although Madrid are still favourites to sign him," the report goes on. "A heap of money was placed on the 26-year-old Uruguayan star joining Arsenal earlier this week but odds on them have now drifted."
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/...ound-suarez-close-another-move-040452879.html

Would fit in with the other racists nicely.

twitter thread suggester
Makes no sense at all. Would be very amusing to see the Scousers reaction though.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Because he doesn't like the English press - everyone in England hates him.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Because he doesn't like the English press - everyone in England hates him.

That's quite clearly just a convenient get out clause though. Although I want this twat out of the country, it would be hilarious seeing the meltdown on RAWK if he went and joined Torres at Chelsea. :lol:

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
That's quite clearly just a convenient get out clause though. Although I want this twat out of the country, it would be hilarious seeing the meltdown on RAWK if he went and joined Torres at Chelsea. :lol:
The perfect trade off really. You never know, Chelsea might be willing to allow Liverpool to have Torres back to sweeten the deal.

Slevs

You lot should do a straight swap for Rooney.

I actually thought about this today. Somewhere, in a parallel universe, Suarez is coming to us and Rooney is going to Liverpool.:lol:

Slevs

The perfect trade off really. You never know, Chelsea might be willing to allow Liverpool to have Torres back to sweeten the deal.

"Oh Fernando, we never hated you, come fill our rosy hearts with cum from your silky blonde hair."

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Arsenal rebuffed after audacious £30m offer for Liverpool striker Luis Suárez
In one of the most audacious moves of the summer so far, Arsenal representatives made a direct approach to the Merseyside club for Suárez last week and were immediately rebuffed.
Liverpool insist that the South American is not for sale, and the Arsenal valuation – believed to be less than the £35 million fee Merseyside club paid for Andy Carroll two years ago – has taken many by surprise.
Liverpool have been braced for such approaches since the end of last season, although it was expected that Real Madrid would lead the chase particularly given the player’s claims of unhappiness in English football.
Arsenal felt suitably encouraged to contact Anfield officials to register their desire to buy the 26-year-old Uruguayan. It has now emerged that it went beyond an inquiry, and although neither club is prepared to comment on the discussions or clarify the precise amount offered it is clear it was unacceptable to Liverpool.
Liverpool have never wavered from their position that they would not welcome any bid for Suárez, despite his recent proclamations desiring a move abroad.

alastair

ignorant
The issue is that Arsenal seem to put in bids for players that they know will be rejected, and then we'll get to August and we'll have the 'we're trying very hard' line. Call me cynical.

Baxter

The issue is that Arsenal seem to put in bids for players that they know will be rejected, and then we'll get to August and we'll have the 'we're trying very hard' line. Call me cynical.
Exactly what I'm thinking. I remember reading something that Fergie was asked a journo to put something in their paper about us making a bid for a player, to keeps the fans happy. I can't see Suarez or Rooney going to Arsenal.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
As long as that cannibal cnut stays away from Madrid.

I hope he joins Mourinho at Chelsea, it's the perfect fit.

Someone

Something
It's a stunt by arsenal, and even if they really want him liverpool won't sell because at this moment i'm sure liverpool view arsenal as the main rivals when it comes to the CL spot.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
It would be quite funny if he joins Chelsea and misses their early games for biting Ivanovic :lol:

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Arsenal this summer have apparently bid for Rooney, Higuain and Suarez and apart from perhaps Higuain none of these seem realistic bids.

After all the flak they've taken what chance this is just the Arsenal board saying, "look we tried to get these big players but it didn't work out so this is why we signed these cheap alternatives."

EDIT: Seen alastair's post and he tends to agree with me.

walsh

"I love Liverpool but I need to move away from England"

Nice opportunity for a show of willing, Arsene. It would be fecking hilarious if somehow he did leave the dippers for Arsenal though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.