Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outremangeur

I love how his agent now says that Suarez wants to play champions league football.
No more mentioning the mean English press...

Can´t wait for the reaction of the best supporters in the world!

Stickles

I love how his agent now says that Suarez wants to play champions league football.
No more mentioning the mean English press...

Can´t wait for the reaction of the best supporters in the world!
You're being obtuse. Can you think of a more ideal place to avoid the English media than moving to London?

*coughs*

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Which is why I think it is more likely an Arse leak, assuming they believe Real are interested in Suárez. I don't think they are, or should be. For the money involved Real would certainly go for Wayne, surely.
:lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Ability wise I'd take him at Chelsea in an absolute heartbeat. However he's a massive wank so I'd be massively torn. I'd actually started to warm to him in the (not entirely despise him) middle part of last season however he proved he's just a massive liability for any team after the Ivanovich incident. Us fans are very fickle and no doubt if he scored a hat trick on his debut everyone would get over it, unless he was racist again.

I would love him to move to an English team though. Mass suicides all over Merseyside. I also reckon he will be a complete dick to Liverpool to force any move through.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Relaxed about it, if he goes he goes - as long as it's sorted soon.
Can't see him going to an English club.

Apparently Ian Ayre has had positive talks with his agent - whatever that means.

buildabonfire

Imagine Liverpool fans are pretty relaxed about selling to a domestic rival: after all, I can't see Everton, West Brom or Swansea being able to afford him.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
If Suarez remains in England, I would fully expect most Liverpool fans to blame the media and not the player. He'll still be a saint despite wanting to get out of that shithole stat.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
City? They have Negredo, Aguero and (for now) Dzeko. Wouldn't be a bad option for them.
Chelsea? Bit Ivanovic. They do need a forward unless Mourinho believes he can rejuvinate Torres, or he decides to give Lukaku a chance. Or sticks with Ba.
Arsenal? Would they really pay that much for him? Would Wenger want to work with Suarez?
Madrid? Maybe. I can see Ancelotti sticking with Benzema though.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I hope this cnut doesn't get the move he wants. He doesn't deserve it. I'd piss myself if he ended up at Arsenal.

Platato

Psst!
I'm looking forward to watching Liverpool fans curse Suarez and burn his shirt for all the world to see.

KiD MoYeS

Luis Suarez on Uruguay radio: Liverpool know what I want, flattered by Arsenal & Chelsea interest
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has given yet another interview this summer where he has hinted at a move away from Anfield.
Suarez’s agent Pere Guardiola (brother of Pep) was at Liverpool’s training ground Melwood on Monday where he insisted the Uruguayan striker still wanted to leave for a side that is playing in the Champions League.
The Liverpool striker has been linked with Arsenal and Chelsea in recent weeks as well as Real Madrid, who are thought to be the front runners for his signature.
To Uruguay radio station Sport 890, Suarez said: “There have been no offers yet, but Liverpool know exactly what is going on and what I want.”
He added: “My manager is in charge, he knows what I want, I am resting and relaxed. I am due back in about ten days, on the 21st of July (for the friendly with Melbourne Victory)… a phone call could change everything.”
On reported interest from fellow Premier League clubs, Suarez said: “Is good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal. Friends call me up to ask if I am moving to Chelsea, to which I laugh.”
Suarez also warned: “Don’t believe everything you read or hear! I am sometimes off the grid. I don’t even know where my phone is sometimes.”
Most intriguing of all is the fact Suarez did not dismiss the links with Arsenal and Chelsea, which suggests, despite his protestations abouyt the English media, the Uruguayan could be willing to stay in the Premier League.
Please join another English side, Luis. :lol:

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
I hope this cnut doesn't get the move he wants. He doesn't deserve it. I'd piss myself if he ended up at Arsenal.
He would be very good for Chelsea or Arsenal. I'd rather he left England.

Although it would be hilarious if his desire to leave England to avoid the horrible media witchhunt , just turned out to be a desire to leave Liverpool.

KiD MoYeS

He would be very good for Chelsea or Arsenal. I'd rather he left England.

Although it would be hilarious if his desire to leave England to avoid the horrible media witchhunt , just turned out to be a desire to leave Liverpool.
I would like to see him join an English side, to be honest. He's not the world beater some would have you believe, and he's likely to do something stupid whilst at a rival.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Him joining Chelsea would be shit as it strengthens them but would be hilarious for the RAWK meltdown potential.

Still hopes he goes abroad. He's a quality player that will improve any of our rivals.

Vasey20|13

Absolutely hilarious how Suarez has touted himself to Real Madrid etc and yet none have come in to bid for him.

He insists 'a phone call could change all that'. 'Is that Real Madrid?....PLEASE sign me :(.'

Outremangeur

He´s "flattered" to know that teams like Arsenal are interested in him!

Surely this can´t get any better!

alastair

ignorant
What I would say is that the story about the media being against him seemed like a plan to have an excuse to leave Liverpool. Essentially, he wants to play in the CL. He would have received equal criticism for his antics regardless of the country in which he was playing, so this business about wanting to leave England to avoid the oppressive media struck me, from the outset, to be some kind of ploy.

I imagine at the time it was hatched because he thought Real Madrid or Barcelona would come in for him. That doesn't appear to have happened, and there's interest from this country too. Ultimately, he just wants to play at a higher level, so I wouldn't rule out English clubs despite what's been said.

alastair

ignorant
BBC Sport@BBCSport
2m
Luis Suarez reiterates his desire to leave Liverpool, telling a Uruguayan radio station a phone call could change his plans about returning.

alastair

ignorant
How would you feel if Arsenal bought him, Alastair?

Massively conflicted. I don't really want someone with his history at Arsenal. I mean, clearly he'd improve the squad, but I'd rather win nothing with a good bunch of players(like what we have now) than win everything with players like him.

That said, in general society, I'm willing to forgive people for previous misdemeanors they've done, so why shouldn't I apply this to football? In addition to this, Wenger would probably have a great influence on his personality, so it's a tough one in my mind.

Siorac

Massively conflicted. I don't really want someone with his history at Arsenal. I mean, clearly he'd improve the squad, but I'd rather win nothing with a good bunch of players(like what we have now) than win everything with players like him.

That said, in general society, I'm willing to forgive people for previous misdemeanors they've done, so why shouldn't I apply this to football? In addition to this, Wenger would probably have a great influence on his personality, so it's a tough one in my mind.
Yeah, like on Keown, Ashley Cole, Adebayor...

Some people are beyond help. And Wenger's certainly not one to pass up the chance to sign a quality footballer just because he happens to be an odious cnut.

alastair

ignorant
Yeah, like on Keown, Ashley Cole, Adebayor...

Some people are beyond help. And Wenger's certainly not one to pass up the chance to sign a quality footballer just because he happens to be an odious cnut.

Keown and Cole aren't actually bad people.

Adebayor is basically the only Arsenal player I know who Wenger basically gave up on as a human being.

Siorac

Keown and Cole aren't actually bad people.

Adebayor is basically the only Arsenal player I know who Wenger basically gave up on as a human being.
Suárez might be a great guy off the pitch as well. Cole and Keown are cnuts on it, perhaps not quite at a Suárez level but I doubt Wenger will make him cut that shit out. Maybe tone it down a notch.

alastair

ignorant
Suárez might be a great guy off the pitch as well. Cole and Keown are cnuts on it, perhaps not quite at a Suárez level but I doubt Wenger will make him cut that shit out. Maybe tone it down a notch.

Not quite at Suarez level? I'm not sure what Cole has ever done on the pitch, and Keown taking the piss out of RVN was hardly racist abuse. The situations aren't remotely comparable. Take the red-tinted glasses off. Keown is as amicable as they come.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I wouldn't worry Alastair. Absolutely no chance he will end up at Arsenal.

In England, I'd say Chelsea is the likeliest destination.

Vasey20|13

Not quite at Suarez level? I'm not sure what Cole has ever done on the pitch, and Keown taking the piss out of RVN was hardly racist abuse. The situations aren't remotely comparable. Take the red-tinted glasses off. Keown is as amicable as they come.
He's a fecking shit pundit though.

And he has the face of a cat fish.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
But I thought Suarez wanted to leave the nasty English press? :lol:
Surely Liverpool fans have now completely turned against their hero?

Siorac

:lol: you mean that time when he and the other sub-humans (Parlour, Lauren etc.) tried to lynch him for missing a penalty?

God I hated that Arsenal side, full of punchable, irritating cnuts. Mourinho's Chelsea had more likeable players than that lot. Trophies aside, few things felt as sweet in my life as a fan as the Rooney penalty the next season.

alastair

ignorant
:lol: you mean that time when he and the other sub-humans (Parlour, Lauren etc.) tried to lynch him for missing a penalty?

God I hated that Arsenal side, full of punchable, irritating cnuts. Mourinho's Chelsea had more likeable players than that lot. Trophies aside, few things felt as sweet in my life as a fan as the Rooney penalty the next season.

You advocate cheating?

I mean, our side was hilariously annoying for the opposition, but they were right to moan about the penalty. In two consecutive seasons, you got two of the worst penalty awards I've ever seen. You've had about eight penalties in the last ten and about one was a decent decision.

Siorac

You advocate cheating?

I mean, our side was hilariously annoying for the opposition, but they were right to moan about the penalty. In two consecutive seasons, you got two of the worst penalty awards I've ever seen. You've had about eight penalties in the last ten and about one was a decent decision.
You condone what they did to Van Nistelrooy at the final whistle? That was a thousand times worse than a dive. Quite clearly Wenger did not coach the nasty side out of those players, why would he have more success with Suárez?

The Forlán penalty was a soft one - yeah, it wasn't Van Nistelrooy who won that penalty, you know that? - and Rooney dived, yes. Since then, however, you lot are just playing the victim over Old Trafford penalties. We should have had a penalty and a red in 2006 when Djourou (I think) handled Rooney's goalbound shot, the penalties awarded in 2008 - when Arsenal took the lead due to an Adebayor handball - and 2009 were both correct decisions (Gallas handball and Almunia taking out Rooney).

It's a bit like Spurs' constant moaning about the Roy Carroll decision: they have a tendency to conveniently ignore everything in their favour (joke reds for Rafael and Scholes, Palacios attempting to maim Ronaldo) and cry about that one thing. RAWK, at least, plays the victim in a general sense, does not originate everything from ONE event.

Status
Not open for further replies.