Film Suicide Squad (2016)

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
I agree Leto will be great, but I haven't watched that leaked trailer. Really hoping that WB will decide to officially release it.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Jesus Christ.....

I'd give up any chance of having kids, to spend one night with Margot Robbie :drool::drool::drool:

Glad I spotted her potential in Neighbours :D
Ironic that at the same time you were talking her up you simultaneously outed yourself

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Have you seen some of the women in Neighbours?

It's worth it.....Sometimes
I know I was kidding :lol: Never really watched it but I know they had Holly what's her face too so they've definitely had some stunners in there.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Trailer looks amazing but can someone provide a backstory on the Suicide Squad? I understand they're a anti-hero group of baddies performing black ops for the government (got that from Google). But why is Joker among them? He'd never agree to something like this, he's supposed to be insane, no?

PvsNP

Trailer looks amazing but can someone provide a backstory on the Suicide Squad? I take it there a anti-hero group of baddies performing black ops for the government (got that from Google). But why is Joker among them? He'd never agree to something like this, he's supposed to be insane, no?
Probably there to feck things up.

Nickosaur

Not convinced by Leto's Joker, although that hardly gave anything away. Think Harley/Robbie will steal the show.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
What's it about? Looks good but I'm too lazy to look it up and someone on here would probably give a better summary.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
The premise of Suicide Squad (group of bad guys working covertly for the govt to shorten their prison sentences) is infinitely more interesting to me than Superman vs Batman.

Rooney1987

Still not a fan of Jokers look or his stupid pimped out pink car. I think Leto is a great actor though so I think he'll pull it off.

I like the trailer although they didn't have to spoil the end of it. Joker torturing someone which they actually showed who that is earlier in the trailer in a few quick clips.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Looks brilliant. I thought the next Joker was bound to disappoint but good signs so far and I'm confident in Leto.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Will Smith looks out of place. Hopefully he'll have his mask on for the majority of the film. Thought it was a great trailer. DC coming out strong with BvS and now Suicide Squad. The dark tone really juxtaposes nicely with Marvel's more family friendly flicks.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Leto is gonna fecking crush this, so stoked.