Television Suits

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I might have to read on wikipedia, I can't remember anything that happened last season. Except there was this guy, and then there's this woman who is important, and then stuff happens.
The youtube video above covers the spine of the story of the first series anyways. The rest will fall into place.

Bebe

Awesome. The plotline they set up there could be fantastic if done right. Something tells me this season will be less about random, one episode cases and more of a ongoing, unfolding conflict. The stakes have been raised, cry havoc, etc.

Cina

Awesome. The plotline they set up there could be fantastic if done right. Something tells me this season will be less about random, one episode cases and more of a ongoing, unfolding conflict. The stakes have been raised, cry havoc, etc.
Haven't watched it yet so I don't want to read too much, but this is my hope too. One weakness of season one is that it was a bit CSI/Law and Order/whatever in terms of the episode-by-episode plots. It'd be nice to have more continuous storylines, not just the ones involving which fit girl Mike should bone.

Cina

That was a brilliant opening.

Although it's a shame to presumably see Jenny going, she is fit as feck.

ACEtheORIGINAL

Watched this first time round on Dave. Really enjoyed it, though I did getting irritated some times by Mike being a feck wit. Looking forward to series 2 think it started in America earlier this week.

Brophs

The One and Only
Wasn't the best episode but it wasn't bad either. The constant calling of bluffs is a bit daft and overly-done but it's pretty lightweight fun. Harvey's secretary is :drool:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Good start indeed! Enjoyed it, and I had a few beers ontop of that, happy days. I have become obsessed slightly my Megan Markle.....aka Rachel. Agree with Brophs, there is something about here aswell. I do like a good red head (Strawberry blonde as I was once told) from time to time :D No harm in a bit of totty!

Bit silly Mike coasted through it though already. Season 1 built up to this moment, and he almost in the clear already in the first episode, well he has their backing anyways. I presume next step will be for Louis to somehow find out, and may crop up again. It has a Prison Break feel to it. Still though, we have a good spine for the season hopefully.

vuc

First Team Serb
I LOVE THIS SHOW!

I've watched it all in the space of a week, not that difficult but yeah its addictive. I love the narrative, the wittiness, and the characters. Harvey is the man.

Cina

This show is worth it for the music (and Rachel) alone

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
feck me, what a fecking start to the season.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
the 2nd episode was ok aswell. you can see the way the season is going to shape-up now.

Brophs

The One and Only
The second episode was utter piss. Up yer game, Suits.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
It feels like they are cramming too much in. First episode dealt with alot of things straight away, it basically answered the few questions that we had left over from last season straight away. The 2nd episode is taking things in a new direction, but was slightly all over the shop, especially with the amount of stronger characters in it. Lets hope it slows down some bit.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
:D Well I'm still enjoying it, just thought some of the story would stretch out longer thats all. Storyline will still be very interesting!

AVARiCE

I get what you're saying, I don't quite like the new direction either. I'm not a big fan of how American shows always need a villain. It's like Americans can't enjoy a story that isn't good vs evil in which justice eventually prevails.

But since when did we get upset about an active storyline! :p

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Another 'meh' episode. I have never really disliked a character on this show since the arrival of Hardman. Next episode should be interesting though from what I saw from "On the next episode of Suits..."

AVARiCE

Thought it was a decent episode, the problem is that Suits gets judged at such a high level compared to other shows.

I don't like this Hardman angle though. They're being very careful to avoid writing a textbook villain -- we don't know if he actually has changed or not -- but it still amounts to the same thing. It's like some sort of inverted deus ex machina, they just found a problem and threw it in. The net effect is that the show feels darker and I'm not sure Suits is the sort of show people started watching for how dark it is.

Next week's ep looks like it's going to be even darker but I'm looking forward to it because it looks like things will start to develop.

twitter thread suggester
It said "in two weeks" during the preview. I am guessing we won't get an episode next Friday then?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
It said "in two weeks" during the preview. I am guessing we won't get an episode next Friday then?
Ya, looks like no episode next week by checking the online listings. Next one is called "Discovery" and that doesnt air till Thuesday 12th in the US.

Just watched episode 3. It was ok. Nice pace to it. The little trailer for the next episode does look good though. Interesting to see how they work together and how the situation with Hardman goes.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Started watching this show based on the things said in this thread... really enjoying it, to the point where I burned through the whole first season in about 4 days.

Donna and Rachel are probably my two favourite characters... though it helps that they're both incredibly attractive...

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Started watching this show based on the things said in this thread... really enjoying it, to the point where I burned through the whole first season in about 4 days.

Donna and Rachel are probably my two favourite characters... though it helps that they're both incredibly attractive...
No offense but are you bragging about watching 12 episodes in 4 days?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
No offense but are you bragging about watching 12 episodes in 4 days?
... if that's what you got from that post, then I worry about how you read things.

The intention is to obviously reflect how much I enjoyed the show that I watched it in a fairly short amount of time... hence why the line starts with "really enjoying it... to the point where"

Sally Cinnamon

Stop gloating ffs.

Wow, so you watched 12 episodes in 4 days, aren't you special :rolleyes:

One time I watched about 13 episodes in 4 days. Suck on that.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I watched about 2 series of The Wire in 4 days, deal with it.

Sally Cinnamon

I'm downloading the pilot. I'll try and watch it as fast as I can. I might fast forward the first couple of seconds.