Television Suits

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I fecking hate Coldplay.
For me it's not even about the music or band itself, it just makes me wonder which producer says: hey, lets be the 1000th show/movie to do some "emotional" collage over a coldplay track.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Just thinking back on it, there were so many weird* moments:

-The boardroom scene, Did not one person in the room that day say "Lads, I don't think that was the best take we can do. Maybe one more?" Also, their grand plan was distracting Faye and switching the piece of paper?
-As Kouroux said, their main issue with Faye was that she didn't want them doing dodgy shit. Instead of spending weeks plotting her downfall, maybe just stop fabricating evidence and committing criminal acts every ten minutes.
-Harvey ignoring Donna saying she wanted her family at the wedding by basically saying "feck your family. Let's just do what I want and get married in front of Louis' friends and family."
-Harvey finding God and going to work for Mike, despite taking the piss out of that sort of work for the last ten years and having shown no inclination towards doing that before the last 10 mins of the show.
-Alex is the most underused character in the history of tv. Despite being on the periphery of everything, he doesn't seem to do much more than flit from office to office, being pissed off at his co-workers because they've made him drop another client.
-There was no jeopardy whatsoever with Sheila being in medical difficulty. It was almost like the doctor said "I'm really sorry, but the next few hours could be critical as to whether she lives or di--actually, she's fine. Here's your daughter. Laters." Also, why would Louis tell Robert he'd had the baby and not one of his supposed best friends?
-Coldplay. Why is it always pissing Coldplay?

*shit
Very summary. The whole Faye thing does my head in, all the "bad guys" they faced were corrupt to some extent but the woman was spot on all along.

Zlatattack

This last season has got to bad, i'm content to have just read the spoler rather than watch then last few episodes.

wr8_utd

:'(
One thing we definitely don't need is yet more seasons of Suits or its spin offs. I'd like a multiverse where Suits and Billions meet just to see how bad it could get though.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Never watched the show but seen plenty of clips. Is it still worth watching it today?
The first few seasons were good, probably up until the end of S4 I’d say. The latter half there was a notable dip in quality and it became average at best, though I still enjoyed it for the most part.

cafecillos

It was shit from the get-go. Incredibly formulaic and douchebaggy.
Yep, it was always bad. I started watching it one of those days you are in between shows, and saw it in some rankings and thought I'd give it a go, and almost immediately felt misled, to use a kind word. I was very reticent to just give up on shows back then, so I persisted for a couple of seasons, and I totally regret it, one of my biggest wastes of time in terms of entertainment, I got absolutely nothing out of it except perhaps a clearer idea of what I truly dislike about tv shows.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
That's about as clear as I had hoped for. Cheers :lol:
It was mostly a crack at the show, they were on network television so swearing was limited so every time they wanted a character to elicit emotion it was “goddam” or “goddamit”, to the point it was almost every third line in the show.

It was fine for the first few seasons, if never great, but became absolutely shite.

flameinthesun

From whatever season it was that Mike went to jail it all went downhill. Haven't seen any of the later seasons nor have the appetite to do so. The first 3 seasons though...loved it. If they could recapture that whilst keeping Harvey (who honestly is the only reason to watch it), I'd give it a go.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Yep, it was always bad. I started watching it one of those days you are in between shows, and saw it in some rankings and thought I'd give it a go, and almost immediately felt misled, to use a kind word. I was very reticent to just give up on shows back then, so I persisted for a couple of seasons, and I totally regret it, one of my biggest wastes of time in terms of entertainment, I got absolutely nothing out of it except perhaps a clearer idea of what I truly dislike about tv shows.
Absolutely never got the appeal. Bland and uncharismatic on the whole, no depth, the same plot rehashed ad nauseam, cheap writing... I guess it appealed to Chads who thought the main douchebag was cool or something.

Tarrou

the most annoying thing about the show, aside from the whole Ross and Rachel thing obviously, is how many times they keep using the line "what did you just say to me?" for dramatic effect