Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Stones, whether he goes to United or not, would be a fool to go to City who already have about half-a-dozen expensive central-defenders.

City living in fear or what?
Guardiola want both of his center backs to be good on the ball. Otamendi and Mangala isn't.

Bogga

Losing Coutinho would be a massive blow to Liverpool... hope there's some truth in that :D

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
About time clubs started going after the stars from other PL clubs than ours.

I have always been annoyed with how Chelsea, City, Liverpool etc. are blessed with having no speculation surrounding their stars, but as soon as we get someone WC or bordering on WC the inevitable links to Real and the rest start popping up.

I give it a maximum of 2 years before the perma-lisping vultures from Real start circling around Martial.

Bojan11

I don't think losing Coutinho will be a massive blow. He scores a few screamers now and then. But consistently he isn't great. Liverpool won't have trouble replacing him.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I don't think losing Coutinho will be a massive blow. He scores a few screamers now and then. But consistently he isn't great. Liverpool won't have trouble replacing him.
And probably better for Liverpool that they don't have someone who decides to shoot from anywhere on the pitch instead of giving it to someone in a better position.

chicha14

nonsense, 90% of liverpools attacks go through him they always look for him to produce some magic. Him and Sturridge are by far their best attacking players

Bojan11

nonsense, 90% of liverpools attacks go through him they always look for him to produce some magic. Him and Sturridge are by far their best attacking players
Firminho is better.

Ozil has managed more assists this past season than Coutinho has in the past three seasons. So much for the attacks going through him when he has just got 5 assists in both the last two seasons. De Bruyne has 9 and he played less games.

His job in the team is to create or score goals. He does neither well.

Dong Fangzhuo

Agreed, overrated player. Selling him would be great business for them, they'll probably suck PSG dry with the money they'd able to sign 2-3 good players.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Firminho is better.

Ozil has managed more assists this past season than Coutinho has in the past three seasons. So much for the attacks going through him when he has just got 5 assists in both the last two seasons. De Bruyne has 9 and he played less games.

His job in the team is to create or score goals. He does neither well.
He's probably their best player. Firmino is comparable, but certainly not better.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think £45 million for Coutinho is crazy money.

I'd still be disappointed if we sold him though. He is inconsistent but one of the few star quality players that we have.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Don't waste your time on a Le 10 Sport rumour guys. Those notorious bullshitters are not worth it.

I think they should definitely be on the blacklist.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Not that I believe it, but a lot of people will say 'the sun' pointless article.
If the title read: Barcelona offer 60m for Paul Pogba written in 'el transfero newsio' the cafe would go ape about how we are letting another player go to another club without trying :lol:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Not that I believe it, but a lot of people will say 'the sun' pointless article.
If the title read: Barcelona offer 60m for Paul Pogba written in 'el transfero newsio' the cafe would go ape about how we are letting another player go to another club without trying :lol:
All you have to do is look at the creator's previous "exclusives" to know he's full of shit.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
To be fair, everybody laughed when the Sun were first to call us trying to sign Neymar last year which his father basically confirmed to be true.

Regardless, it's still the devil in newspaper form.

Von Mistelroum

Low balling?!? £60m would be amongst the most expensive players in the history of the game - not that I believe it at all.
It's a ridiculous sum, but he won't go for under £75m....to us anyway. Somehow Barca/Madrid would get him for far less :/

Glory Glory Denis Irwin

Glory Glory Denis Irwin
don get me wrong. I knew he was talented and was really surpirsed the picked a shit club like Newcastle. He flopped there and now is Barca bound. Srsly, that doesn't add up. :)
It's never been a question of talent though, it's all in his head. He scored a fair few spectacular goals for Newcastle and was a real difference-maker for them but he kept getting injured and I guess that must have messed with his mind a bit.
This is the guy who nearly retired from football when they wouldn't let him play for Nice when he first signed for them due to having played for Newcastle and Hull in the same season already.

Status
Not open for further replies.