Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
AS: Azpilicueta could go for €15m. Athletic, PSG and MU interested.
I've never been his biggest fan but for that price that is a steal. I imagine those sides would be playing him on his preferred right side too, and he's only 26.

Flytan

If we had CL I wouldn't be surprised if we beat City, but I think the prospect of CL with Pep > Mourinho over him.

Of course I think he's going to PSG if he left.

Norris

Prefer Darmian. He's been written off too easily. If Mourinho alleged text to all the players saying he'll give them all a chance are true, I doubt we'd be in for him.

Last edited:

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Prefer Darmian. He's been written too easily. If Mourinho alleged text to all the players saying he'll give them all a chance are true, I doubt we'd be in for him.
In fairness, it is easier to spell "Darmian" than "Azpilicueta"

peridigm

Thought we'd have a few signings by now. Underwhelming window so far. Should kick off after the Euros though.

Judas

Open to offers
It's the 17th of June for heavens sake, we've already signed one of the best managers in the world, and look like we've signed one of the best strikers too.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Think the Euros is slowing things down. Other clubs aren't doing much business either

Think a few of the top clubs want the same players, like Pogba

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets

Mkhitaryan still confident of sealing a move to MUFC despite Dortmund's insistence they will not sell him this summer (1/2)

Mino Raiola on Mkhitaryan: “He wants to go to MUFC&Dortmund know it. We're trying to resolve the situation. We're still talking to Dortmund"
Definitely for the number 10 spot if we're looking at this.

Tiber

Draxler is a name that excited me, but I havent seen him all that much in recent years

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

French caftards and those who follow Ligue 1, thoughts on Umtiti?
Good and young, steadily improving. I wish he'd start over Rami at the Euros.

He still lacks experience at the highest level. I guess we'll know soon enough how easily he makes the step up to barcelona but it looks like a good bet.

Devil may care

Looks like Barca are doing the same as we did with Bailly rather than stumping up £50M for one the more hyped young CB's.

prath92

How is it we're linked with a player that has aspirations of playing for Stoke or Southampton? WUM surely.
Frankly I would rather sign players Southampton target. Most of the players they buy seem to turn into potential buys for us in 2 years.
Feck, that's actually a decent signing for Spurs, will add the much needed bite they lack in the centre of the park.
He would be back up I suppose. I don't see dier being benched

Status
Not open for further replies.