Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

United Pro

As if they know anything. If anything significant happens regarding Pogba, Di Marzio will report it.
I could be wrong but on Monday after the meeting, Di Marzio said the same. And if you read the article, it's quoting what Dani Alves says, so it's a nothing story.

Von Mistelroum

The most interesting part of this story is that 50% of people think he's coming here. I can't imagine this happening for a second and I do think he'd prefer Madrid, but also that he'd rather stay at Juve than come back.

I'd tell Madrid that we'll help finance their purchase of Pogba by buying Kroos.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That's good. There are critical areas of the squad we need to bolster before getting a player like him.
Which we've addressed/are addressing. A CB, a top class striker (even better is that he isn't long term to stagnate the progression of Rashford),and a right winger. Central midfield/a top class playmaker are what the side is lacking, and Pogba is a sort of hybrid of both.

United Pro

The most interesting part of this story is that 50% of people think he's coming here. I can't imagine this happening for a second and I do think he'd prefer Madrid, but also that he'd rather stay at Juve than come back.

I'd tell Madrid that we'll help finance their purchase of Pogba by buying Kroos.
We may well end up with Kroos, but as long as there is a chance with Pogba, I can't see us moving for Kroos as it will sabotage that move.

Mister_Stubbs

Pogba was never available. Raiola is using United for his own selfish ends
I don't get your logic... Raiola is going to make mega bucks off us this summer already with the Ibra and Miki deals.. Why piss us about and whore a name just to get a bit more?

JrRed

120m euros for Pogba. The more I see it the crazier it seems. Somewhere on Ed's desk scribbled in a notepad under the word "GOALS" are the words "break the transfer record, any means necessary".

peridigm

Zidane should not worry about getting Pogba. He won't be there more than 1 season anyway.

FujiVice

If we offer that amount of money and those wages, its not pissing about. The player and the agent will be on red alert for that shit. There's a serious chance we'll sign him if we put that amount in.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Dybala is very very good. Barcelona would be wise to go for him should Neymar exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.