Sunday Supplement

Green_Red

Oooo, improving that should be high on our list of priorities. :rolleyes:
Youd wonder how United have managed to be so successful without one really, feckin small potatoes United are.

Haha for all Citys extravagance what do they have apart from extravagance? feck all! Who the feck are Man Utd!

crossy1686

career ending
Look at results from below the u21's. United are very poor in comparison. City won't see any first team players from their new academy for years maybe but in the area, it's all kids know about. Look at the ex United players sending their kids their. Don't let your hatred for city cloud judgement on a good set up.
I'm not saying it's not the best setup with the best facilities. What I'm saying is when you buy all your best youngsters from other teams reserves, then you stick them into your academy and pretend they're your youth products, it's just silly. No wonder the results at U21 level is better than ours, we're bringing through local talent, not talent local to Paris or Madrid.

You can say what you want about our reserve system but it's made United a lot of money over the years and continues to do so.

I admit we need to do something about the lack of gifted youngsters coming through but to say we're light years behind City's youth academy is just absurd. It's just trendy to bash United's academy at the moment because we've had nothing stellar since 1992.

Speedicut75

Which shitboxes were masquerading as professional journalists this morning? I've not watched it for years but still have a pathological loathing for Patrick Barclay after numerous, splenetic, side swipes he delivered at SAF through the faux tactic of criticizing the club.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Which shitboxes were masquerading as professional journalists this morning? I've not watched it for years but still have a pathological loathing for Patrick Barclay after numerous, splenetic, side swipes he delivered at SAF through the faux tactic of criticizing the club.
I can't remember if it was on the Supplement or something else, but just last week i heard him blaming Van Gaal's present difficulties on the club's premature sacking of David Moyes.

Speedicut75

I can't remember if it was on the Supplement or something else, but just last week i heard him blaming Van Gaal's present difficulties on the club's premature sacking of David Moyes.
Sounds like Barclay. I go way back with the Sunday Supplement, and I remember many years ago him launching an impassioned plea for Moyes to take over at Utd, because it was "Davey's turn" to get a big job! Like that was a valid criteria that we should be using when making the appointment. Fecking mentalist. He also claimed that honesty, and standards of integrity would only improve in the PL when Ferguson retired, whilst in the same programme he spoke effusively about Joey Barton being a "good guy" and having a "positive influence" on behaviour in the league. Bigoted little hemorrhoid.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Sounds like Barclay. I go way back with the Sunday Supplement, and I remember many years ago him launching an impassioned plea for Moyes to take over at Utd, because it was "Davey's turn" to get a big job! Like that was a valid criteria that we should be using when making the appointment. Fecking mentalist. He also claimed that honesty, and standards of integrity would only improve in the PL when Ferguson retired, whilst in the same programme he spoke effusively about Joey Barton being a "good guy" and having a "positive influence" on behaviour in the league. Bigoted little hemorrhoid.
Christ. Barclay's words there can be broken down to basically: "Barton and Moyes give me the inside track on football, so I'm grateful."

IrishRedDevil

Good debate today between Neil Custis and Oliver Colt.

They started of agreeing that Sanchez is a great signing for United, who will add some spark to an already very good solid team.

Then the debate got hot and heavy between the two about style of play / lack of ambition / defensive football / the rebuilding comparison between Jose v Pep etc.

Neil Custis fought the corner for United giving praise for being second in the league and showing ambition signing Sanchez, scoring the third most goals and being masters of defence, praised Jose for the rebuild that he has done after inheriting a bad team, called Jose a genius etc.

The other guys abolsutely hate that Neil Custis is defending United/Jose and were coming out with comments introducing him as ‘Jose Nr 1 Fan Neil Custis’, asking if Jose text him on the advert break, and they even asked him straight up why he is defending United/Jose so much. What a pathetic question to ask anyone and why should it even matter.

Anyway, fair play to Neil for gong against the grain. He certainly held his own today against the Pep fan boys and shot a lot of their comments down.

PS...Matt Dunn from the Daily Express is a clown and Neil hammered him when he tried to call Sanchez a mercenary.

Last edited:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Good debate today between Neil Cutis and Oliver Colt.

They started of agreeing that Sanchez is a great signing for United, who will add some spark to an already very good solid team.

Then the debate got hot and heavy between the two about style of play / lack of ambition / defensive football / the rebuilding comparison between Jose v Pep etc.

Neil Cutis fought the corner for United giving praise for being second in the league and showing ambition signing Sanchez, scoring the third most goals and being masters of defence, praised Jose for the rebuild that he has done after inheriting a bad team, called Jose a genius etc.

The other guys abolsutely hate that Neil Cutis is defending United/Jose and were coming out with comments introducing him as ‘Jose Nr 1 Fan Neil Cutis’, asking if Jose text him on the advert break, and they even asked him straight up why he is defending United/Jose so much. What a pathetic question to ask anyone and why should it even matter.

Anyway, fair play to Neil for gong against the grain. He certainly held his own today against the Pep fan boys and shot a lot of their comments down.

PS...Matt Dunn from the Daily Express is a clown and Neil hammered him when he tried to call Sanchez a mercenary.
Reading that, Sky might as well have fans on there, not writers. Pathetic stuff.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It's not the show but rather the people on it , not really a surprise if you read Ollie Holt's Twitter

cyberman

Even the Stoke comparison is outdated..
If you're going for that joke then West Brom would be a better bet.
Im also dizzy from the amount of goal post shifting from Holt.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
But he was tweeting this just yesterday!

Can't be posting stuff like that where supposed ABU ring leaders tweet/write something positive about United. Haven't you caught the memo that every single journalist out there hates Manchester United, hates Jose Mourinho and all have their heads up Pep Guardiola's massive arse.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Just because he wrote this piece on Sanchez doesn't change the fact that he despises Jose and has tweeted shit stuff all season long

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Holt's gripe isn't really against Man Utd.
He hates Mourinho.