Sunderland vs. Manchester United

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Young completely messed that chance up passed way too slow

pauldyson1uk

yet another match won in the first half , with a dreadful second half.
This has been the story of the title this year, but still we are walking the PL title, 50 points won out of the last 54, does not matter how the games pan out , that is title winning form.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Happy with the win but the performance was poor in the second half.

Hope City lose to Newcastle, a 15-point gap would be very tight and I don't want us to be at risk of being just 12 points ahead with 7 games to play if they win at Old Trafford next week. This race is going down to the last day.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Well that was a rather boring game. First half was basically a training drill with Sunderland hardly even turning up and the second half wasn't much better bar a ten minute period or two were Sunderland actually looked like they wanted to get a goal.

I don't know how we only scored one goal in this game, we seemed so content to just see out the game after scoring. Dangerous game to play at 1-0, but we seem to do it a lot. Carrick is easily the MOTM for me.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
:lol: at the people slating Young at the end there. He set RVP up on a plate.

Shark

@NotShark
Another poor second half, more poor wing play but as usual we get the job done. Lovely result in the end.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Still mathematically possible to lose the league but as far as I'm concerned those three points officially saw the fat lady singing.

Gotta go all in on Monday now.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Van Persie misses to go another game without scoring :( A better ball from Young would have helped, but he spent far too long waiting to play it.

Oh well, a win!
He'll most likely consider the first goal his no matter what anyone else says. That's all that matters really.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Agreed. He wasn't brilliant all game but RvPs miss was definitely not his fault there.
If a lesser player can be blamed they always will happens all the time at every club, its easier to blame an average young than a world class vp whos going through a rough spell.