Tactical Draft

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
@Arbitrium you can(dont have to) pick one player from the dip pool in entire process of the draft(but you have to have a gk in your team), after 6 round there will be a guessing round so who ever guesses other manager main player he can pick the second player from the dip pool, again, if he doesnt like the pool he doesnt have to pick.
So it's a first come first served? Whoever picks the GK early gets the best choice?

BorisDeLeFora

FFS, I was racking through my brain trying to think of a Dempsey that played at a world class level for a few years, then I went through the list again and spotted O'Shea, Kanu, et al and it all made sense.

Deleted member 101472

@Arbitrium you can(dont have to) pick one player from the dip pool in entire process of the draft(but you have to have a gk in your team), after 6 round there will be a guessing round so who ever guesses other manager main player he can pick the second player from the dip pool, again, if he doesnt like the pool he doesnt have to pick.
Got it, thank you!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
List of players:
1. Moby
2. RedTiger ?
3. Tuppet
4. Arbitrium
5. Skizzo ?
6. Pat
7. Raees-Invictus
8. 2mufc0
9. mazhar
10. harms-Joga
11. Boris
12. EAP
13. Onenil-anders
14. Prath92

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
FFS, I was racking through my brain trying to think of a Dempsey that played at a world class level for a few years, then I went through the list again and spotted O'Shea, Kanu, et al and it all made sense.
you cant go wrong with Sheasy in a tactical draft, legend covers everything :lol:

Enigma_87

You know who
@Šjor Bepo so whoever first picks a goalkeeper can pick someone from the dip? For example in my first pick (say I'm 8th in the order) I pick a keeper I can straight away pick another player from the dip?

Šjor Bepo

@Šjor Bepo so whoever first picks a goalkeeper can pick someone from the dip? For example in my first pick (say I'm 8th in the order) I pick a keeper I can straight away pick another player from the dip?
you mean 2 players in same round? If so then no, you can dip in next round...dip pick is just like every other pick.

harms

Staff
These are quite harsh blocks. They rarely feature in drafts and it's be nice to keep them open and build around in this draft. The ultimate fringe list.

Giresse
Litmanen
Futre
Schillaci
Papin
Pancev
Klinsmann
Dalglish
Romerito
Terry also - he should have one of the worst winning rates in those drafts. I don't have a problems with those blocks though. And add Keegan to that list

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
List of players:
1. Moby
2. RedTiger ?
3. Tuppet
4. Arbitrium
5. Skizzo ?
6. Pat
7. Raees-Invictus
8. 2mufc0
9. mazhar
10. harms-Joga
11. Boris
12. EAP
13. Onenil-anders
14. Prath92
15.P-Nut0712

I'm on a stag do from tomorrow morning till Sunday. Anyone able to help out until then so that I can play? @Downcast possibly?

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
I have too much work to do in the following week so I'll sit this one out. Once the summer comes I'll have time to participate in these again. Thanks for the tag though!
You can always get an AM if you wish, esp if you are only going to be busy for a week (it's a snake draft after all).

However, if you are going to be fairly busy, then fair enough.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
You can always get an AM if you wish, esp if you are only going to be busy for a week (it's a snake draft after all).

However, if you are going to be fairly busy, then fair enough.
Feel free to join me if you can cover a couple of days
I think I'll sit this one out as I'm not even sure I'll be around at all. Thanks for the invite anyway and good luck to you both :)

Moby

Dick
These are quite harsh blocks. They rarely feature in drafts and it's be nice to keep them open and build around in this draft. The ultimate fringe list.

Giresse
Litmanen
Futre
Schillaci
Papin
Pancev
Klinsmann
Dalglish
Romerito
Don't worry, he's getting the T-Shirts made as we speak. Justice shall be done!

Deleted member 101472

I have too much work to do in the following week so I'll sit this one out. Once the summer comes I'll have time to participate in these again. Thanks for the tag though!
Who did you used to be?!

harms

Staff
@Pat_Mustard? A chance to hype up some of your hidden gems just to forget them in the morning? edit: feck, I missed you on the list :lol:

NoPace

Just popping in to annoyingly say that I would be into any draft of post 1975 born players but I'm too young to have seen enough of older players to really enjoy the drafting and arguing. So yeah, one vote for next draft being modern, regardless of the style or rules.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
List of players:
1. Moby
2. RedTiger ?
3. Tuppet
4. Arbitrium
5. Skizzo ?
6. Pat
7. Raees-Invictus
8. 2mufc0
9. mazhar
10. harms-Joga
11. Boris
12. EAP
13. Onenil-anders
14. Prath92
15.P-Nut0712
16. The Red Viper

Šjor Bepo

You really can't get more in than a captial IN :lol:
hehe i counted viper, tiger reserved spot earlier but didnt confirm it, just asked when we starting so maybe he is busy or something :)
edit: never mind, confirmed it now :D