Teams with the worst colours?

KKidAA

Anyone who plays in brown. Especially in a farmers league where the pitch matches the shirt.
What about the desert camouflage away kit they had in 2013? That was so awful I bought one from the club shop. In hindsight that money may have been better spent on the Reeperbahn.

J2J

A lot of yellow hate here, I actually think Dortmund pull it off really well, maybe cause it's yellow mixed with black instead of blue/red which looks like the uniform for a fast food establishment or toy shop.

In terms of worst colours though? Any fluorescent kits are always obnoxious imo.

Irrational.

Liverpool’s third kit in 16/17 was a tribute to the refuse collectors:

City also went through a spate of knock-off Barca kits with their colour schemes.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
How do I know that the blue I see is the same as the blue you see?
Due to qualia we very likely experience colors a tiny bit differently and individually. Its actually incredibly fascinating

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It would be nice if teams started matching their crest with the rest of the kit. This Napoli shirt (OK the kiss ad or whatever it is, makes it bad) but the crest is also so out of place with the rest of the colors.
Valentine's day theme. They also had a Christmas one

footballbite

Pretty much any green kit - the fact that it makes the players blend in with the pitch is an eyesore.