TeamViewer looking to review current deal | Snapdragon/Qualcomm will be the new sponsor

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
This logo reminds me a bit of the Vodafone one when we had that.

Rojofiam

That concept with Casemiro looks pretty decent, however there's a lot of ways to butcher this one with so many possible variations so they probably will. :lol:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Bittersweet. Nice to see that we're still MASSIVE but stuff like this keeps the Glwzers around and is probably the reason why they think the value will still go up.

doomy20

If we finish top 3 and play decent football I buy one and I wish every single fan on this planet would follow the same rule.

Plastic Evra

Shaw likes it. Chip makers as our shirt sponsors.
Manchester United, brought to you by Lay's spicy devilish flavor.

It's a little childish playing Pokemon with shirt sponsors but I think it's probably a good sign commercial wise that United can still bring in that sort of sponsorship instead of betting sites or Gulf airlines.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Not a fan of this. Snapdragon is what I call my wife. I watch football for escapism!

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Decent deal for Utd. Wondering if Qualcomm will launch their own phones using the chip name.

Because it's not like most consumers know or choose phones by the soc. It's all based on the consumer brand..

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Dragon you say? time to bring out the big gun. Flaming fiery dragon hot sunblazing shirt.

philippexyz

I like this deal, nice company/logo. But I don't like that this could mean Glazers staying longer...

davidmichael

So between Adidas and Snapdragon that’s £150 million a year in sponsorship which is some going based on how piss poor we are on the pitch and how disorganised we are off the pitch.