TeamViewer looking to review current deal | Snapdragon/Qualcomm will be the new sponsor

Plastic Evra

Tbf Adidas will certainly have been given a far clearer idea of where the takeover is going than you or I, and I'd imagine it's a given that the new short sponsor will aswell.

You just don't commit to figures like this without knowing what the future plans for the club are, so hopefully it's a good sign.
I know I'm being awfully reductive about big money deals because I'm sure those are perused extensively, but would MUFC future business plans (which I'm sure the Glazers have at the ready for those negociations) be that drastically different or altered even by a change of ownership to F92 and even Ineos ? I suppose the two bidders may have provided their own presentation of their business projections.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Snapdragon could actually look decent on the kits if they do it right.

TheRedHearted

Official

How it might look on the shirt

I like it. Hated team viewer and i missed a bunch of pages here but no idea how you can review a deal before it expires. Next time I see a movie or play I don’t like I’m gonna tell the theater I’m reviewing my ticket and leave

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I might actually cop a kit with the logo if the rest of it looks cool too (I may be weird but i love this year's so hopefully next year will be somewhat similar).

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
They'll make the logo 50% bigger than it is on that Casemiro mock up

Walter Sobchak

Meh, I'm not crazy about it at all. Don't see what all the excitement is about, not super sexy for me at all.

Walter Sobchak

What shirt sponsor would you consider as being sexy on our shirt out of curiosity?
A fair question, I'm really not sure. I think I'm just a complete nostalgia merchant. Sharp still my favourite, even AIG and Aon looked ok. I like plain white text I think. I'll probably be fine with this in a year.

I'm already fine with Teamviewer.

justboy68

As far as shirt sponsors go this should be a pretty good one. Pretty cool design that can blend in with the shirt well if done right.

crossy1686

career ending
So these guys are making the semiconductors/chips that go in phones and VR headsets. Not sure why they need to sponsor anything, they have a pretty good grip on the market as is?

Castia

I don’t know why Teamviewer gets a lot of hate it’s about as non intrusive as it gets