Television Tehran (Apple TV+)

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Watched the first episode last night; was really good I thought. Anybody else seen it?
A Mossad agent goes undercover on her first mission in Iran's capital, which also happens to be the place of her birth; the mission has implications not just for the Middle East, but for the rest of the world.

Last edited:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Watched the first episode last night; was really good I thought. Anybody else seen it?
Hey

Interesting. Never even heard of it, but will definitely check it out.

I was curious where it was shot given that its obviously not in the US or Iran - the answer is Athens.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Interesting. Never even heard of it, but will definitely check it out.

I was curious where it was shot given that its obviously not in the US or Iran - the answer is Athens.
Yeah I’ve never really checked Apple TV+ but this looked interesting. Had also been renewed for a second season.

SirAF

Ageist
Yeah I’ve never really checked Apple TV+ but this looked interesting. Had also been renewed for a second season.
Still quite a way to go, but they have started to build a fairly decent line up by now. The Morning Show is brilliant, and I really liked Defending Jacob as well. Got this and The Mosquito Coast on my to watch list.

Zoo

Good show overall though it dips a little after the first couple of episodes. I suppose that’s to be expected.

Also enjoyed Defending Jacob and The Morning Show on Apple TV.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Great show.This season had a good start with an interesting mission

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I’m trying to figure out what nationality Glenn Close is in this season. Season 2 is starting out well. I hope it’s as good as Fouda

Dan

What’s going on with the police and their really long cap peaks? :lol:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
A bit disappointed in the finale. It was good in certain ways, and a bit ropey in others.

Sylar

I’m trying to figure out what nationality Glenn Close is in this season. Season 2 is starting out well. I hope it’s as good as Fouda
I enjoyed Fauda. How would you compare the two?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I enjoyed Fauda. How would you compare the two?
Politics aside which look to be a little one sided, I like Fauda better just for the entertainment alone.