Telles has Covid

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Hopefully he hasn’t given it to anyone else. It’s the inconvenience more than anything else right now

Brophs

The One and Only
Rumours going around that Shaw tested positive for Covindaloo.

stu_1992

Ah damn. Shame after what was such a positive start to his career to see it disrupted due to fecking Covid again. Here's hoping he recovers soon and isn't too badly affected.

Betson

He is young and otherwise healthy , odds overwhelmingly are he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Seriously, what the feck are they up to? Surely the precautions should be second nature to the professional footballer, who has he been mixing with to catch the virus?

Get well soon, but stop acting like a cnut and stay within the club bubble.

This is the sort of thing where it's legitimate to say, they get paid a fecking fortune. Take care, don't put yourself at risk, for any reason, whatsoever.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Seriously, what the feck are they up to? Surely the precautions should be second nature to the professional footballer, who has he been mixing with to catch the virus?

This is the sort of thing where it's legitimate to say, they get paid a fecking fortune. Take care, don't put yourself at risk, for any reason, whatsoever.
He could of caught it off a PSG player last week, who knows ?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

It could have been something fairly innocuous which gave him it

MTF

It's not an NBA style bubble. The players are still living at their homes, go to training each day, family members might have to go shopping, etc.

Off-topic, but we need to stop being moralistic about people who test positive. It doesn't mean they did anything wrong, same as not testing positive doesn't mean you're a saint.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
It's not an NBA style bubble. The players are still living at their homes, go to training each day, family members might have to go shopping, etc.

Off-topic, but we need to stop being moralistic about people who test positive. It doesn't mean they did anything wrong, same as not testing positive doesn't mean you're a saint.
And travelling to different countries increases risk too.

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
Wish him a full and speedy recovery.

He's staying at hotel still?if so maybe caught it there?

Well played @horsechoker, :lol: I'm surprised so many are unfamiliar with the meme

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
He could of caught it off a PSG player last week, who knows ?
Which PSG player has COVID-19?

It could have been something fairly innocuous which gave him it

I go to the supermarket, I catch the train to the office 3 days a week, I work in an office at just under 50% capacity with a group of colleagues who, mostly, aren't half as vigilant as I am.

How have I managed, so far, to avoid catching the virus? Because, I'm bloody careful, I follow the guidelines and I'm almost anal in my risk aversion.

A professional footballer earning £100K a week should be even more careful than I am, as 2nd nature.

The wife of one of the partners in my firm tested positive. He managed to look after her, make sure she was fed etc, whilst she isolated from him, in the same home, and never tested positive.

It's not that difficult to avoid catching it if you are careful and take, fairly, simple precautions.