Ten Hag | First MUTV Interview (10am BST) | Press Conference (12pm BST)

Corridor of Uncertainty

Yes, she has done lots, she was the main commentator for the Lyon Champions League win on DAZN.
She is darn good at what she does, so no need from anyone to try to bring her down.
The initial comment was about her getting the job for being a relative of Rene and refering to the nepotism at the club, nothing to do with her gender, before you start getting your knickers in a twist. The same digs that are aimed at male employees. Christ alive have a day off.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Great interview but am I the only one sat here worried about the comments about this squad finishing second two seasons ago ?
Same old same old. Just confirms that nothing will change and there's no way back.

Blzbud

She’s actually a freelancer who just happens to be used a lot by us because, well, she’s good at her job.

Others who regularly use her include the BBC, Sky Sports, DAZN and CBS. Oh also the FA/WSL use her regularly as a commentator and the Premier League for their worldwide broadcasts.

Why let facts get in the way, though.
She’s a beacon of professionalism in amongst the MUTV crowd.

Dante

Average bang
There was a lot of people who really liked your long-term vision for this football club. What can you share with us about what you see in the future for Manchester United?

“It’s first: accept the current situation but also know one year ago, this club, this team was second in the Premier League. There’s potential and now it’s up to us to get that out. It’s a process, it will take time but I’m convinced we will come to that point where we get success. We have to work hard and it has to be based on the right philosophy and strategy.”
So Ten Hag is an Ole-inner.

Volksie316

Really alarming, how he keeps mentioning that 2nd place finish.

Not looking good at all.

Laurencio

I love this guy. No promises, no rants, no excuses, no overzealousness, no dreams or embellishments. Just straightforward and to the point. We'll work to win game by game, and then we'll see where we end up. That's about time.

And yes, I'm being over-positive on the basis of a press conference :P

Telsim

Will there be a transcript or an upload of the conference anywhere?

El Jefe

He basically confirmed Ralf's invitation is in the bin.

Great start. Ignoring the fraud is the perfect start for him.

ManRed

His interview wasn't quite challenging as I would have liked. He does have a clear vision on how team should play and the job at hand.