Ten Hag press conference - Brentford away

IRN-BRUno

Ronaldo latest
"So he had a good training week, I thought he played a little bit longer than half an hour, he's had two half games and for the starting XI we will see tomorrow. My decision, I keep it."
Rashford plans
"He's a really important player, you have seen from the first day I'm here, I'm really happy with him, I don't want to lose him, he's definitely in our plans at Manchester United."
Learning from Brighton defeat
"What I always do after every game: I analyse the game, what went well, what went wrong, where can we improve, what do we have to improve, how we can train and we tell the players and show them how to improve to get solutions.
"We learned a lot but I think it's normal, when you start the season, that part is the same, the team get together, the way we're playing, new start and you make mistakes, football is a game of mistakes. We know we have to improve in many things, clear."
Transfer latest
"I'm happy, I think we're cooperating really well, I cannot tell about any individuals, I cannot talk about players under contract at other clubs."
Pressure after first defeat
"I know there is always pressure, I have the experience, how it is, I know we have to win every game, I know the fans, I know everyone expects Manchester United to win every game, we have to deal with that and all I can do is prepare the team as well as I can this weekend."
Brentford test
"Every game is hard. Really good (team), same as last week, Brighton, they have a team and coach long together and a good structure. We have to win."
On the same page with board with transfer targets
Injury latest
"Martial will not be available and Victor Lindelof as well, not for this weekend."
Confident squad will be better by end of window
"We have to. I am convinced we will have."

MrBrightside1989

Ten Hag's press conferences are going to be very bland compared with Ralf and perhaps even Ole too.

GlasgowCeltic

Seems weird if they didn’t ask about Eriksen, thoughts on his debut, his positional switch mid game, plus return to Brentford

Chairman Steve

Fergie. Angry
Moyes. Can't remember
Lvg. Funny
Jose. Moaning
Ole. Smiles and vibes
Ralf. Direct
Erik. Simple
Overawed comes to mind with Moyes. He looked like he had been pinching himself that he was there before the camera started rolling.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Everything you need to know, right there. Now everyone can calm the feck down.

el3mel

Seems like another manager I won't bother watching his pressers. His answers are really boring.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
:lol: Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but he gave us nothing. 'Default 1' answers.
I'm serious, because you need to stop worrying your pretty little heads. Let the man work. This place is a fecking nightmare circus full of hysteria. Calm the feck down. Stop thinking up stuff based on things you don't know.

He's telling you he is happy with the board collaboration, why not just believe him.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I'm disappointed Martial's strain has now kept him out two weeks in a row after starting so well in the preseason. That's a position we cannot afford to lose players.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I'm serious, because you need to stop worrying your pretty little heads. Let the man work. He's telling you he is happy with the board collaboration, why not just believe him.
I don't read much into this stuff either way, somebody like ETH would never air grievances publicly. But if we're going to try and draw conclusions then by saying we "have to" improve the squad and that he believes we will, kind of puts the onus back on the likes of Murtough to pull their finger out.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Seems weird if they didn’t ask about Eriksen, thoughts on his debut, his positional switch mid game, plus return to Brentford
They did ask about Eriksen and the return to Brentford. It's just not in the above summary.
Here's the video

So refreshing to be done in 5 minutes and not to have to listen to 25 minutes of grimacing rambling like from Klopp.

GoldanoGraham

Think Erik is realising that the slightest hint on anything will cause Twitter to explode and be taken out of context - give him time - really needs a convincing victory under his belt to help him relax. Poor guy has had a real baptism of fire….

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Love this: (Puts pressure on Arnold/Murtough/Glazers too)

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I don't read much into this stuff either way, somebody like ETH would never air grievances publicly. But if we're going to try and draw conclusions then by saying we "have to" improve the squad and that he believes we will, kind of puts the onus back on the likes of Murtough to pull their finger out.
I just can't understand why you actually think that Murtough isn't aware that you "have to" sign some more players and that the reason why it hasn't happened yet is some sort of lack of awareness or negligence.

Banana Republic

Say little and give them nowt to chew on.
It sort of renders these press conference pointless, which is what they are anyway.
Team news, as in availability and injuries, is the only worthwhile information they provide.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I like his style. Last two managers (solskjaer and Jose) had pressers which were toxic. Jose with moaning and Solskjaer with smiles and "all is great" attitude