-(Dives during the game)

:angel:
‘Some mince pies for you to enjoy’

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
His answers are boring and political, but the questions are terrible and there is really no point answering them either.

Can someone ask him stuff about quality in our midfield, what does he think about Fred and Mctominay what were their post positions? What does he think about de Gea in goal? Who does he see as first choice CB? Is he the one choosing the players they are signing or is the board picking first available player around? What formation does he see us playing? Etc.
'What tactical sacrifices are you willing to make in the short term to not lose too many points right now but also not delay the team's tactical development towards your goal too much either?'

Bondi77

I thought the attitude was good in preseason but now it seems that has changed so I wonder why that is?
I doubt if it has anything to do with Eriksen or Martínez coming in so I suppose that only leaves Ronnie.

The United

I thought the attitude was good in preseason but now it seems that has changed so I wonder why that is?
I doubt if it has anything to do with Eriksen or Martínez coming in so I suppose that only leaves Ronnie.
Yeah, the fecker started influencing the defenders and goalkeeper forgetting that they were professional footballer.

Seriously, we were never really impressive in the preseason games. Comical defending and goalkeeping happened then and now.

Bondi77

Yeah, the fecker started influencing the defenders and goalkeeper forgetting that they were professional footballer.

Seriously, we were never really impressive in the preseason games. Comical defending and goalkeeping happened then and now.
Ten Hag said the attitude was good in preseason but he said it was not against Brentford, I wasn’t talking about the performance.

The United

Ten Hag said the attitude was good in preseason but he said it was not against Brentford, I wasn’t talking about the performance.
Of course, it was not good against Brentford, it was obvious based on the performance of the first half especially. At least we were able to not lose like that in pre-season games.