g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Tennis 2020

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Carreno Busta is winning this tournament, Denmark-Euro 92 style.

saivet

PCB was never going to be easy for Zverev but the result so far is a big let down for him. That being said he hasn't even played that well to make the SFs and I'd expect Thiem or Medvedev to beat him in the final.

PCB will probably lose the final too but it won't be because he's not put his best performance out there.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Has Sasha forgotten he's in a semi final????? Passive and error strewn...at least put up a fight.

He must have known Carreno Busta was gonna be tough and prepared accordingly?

Brophs

The One and Only
Props to Zverev for persevering with a dolly of a second serve for so many years to give the other guys a chance.

Jazz

Fexk me Sasha may get baggeled here - in a semi final. Shameful performance so far.

Do folks here reckon his nerves are playing a role here?

Jazz

Avoids the bagel at least..

Brophs

The One and Only
PCB isn't moving right or getting up on his serve. Can see this set being a quick run through for Zverev.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
What an absolutely horrendous semifinal. 5 sets of absolute rubbish . Zverev has managed to produce two of the most boring wins ever.

saivet

What an absolutely horrendous semifinal. 5 sets of absolute rubbish . Zverev has managed to produce two of the most boring wins ever.
No moments of tension or period of high quality. He's not even played that well all tournament and barring Anderson in R1, his draw has been very nice.

I hope he brings a good performance in the final because if he plays like he did today he'll lose in straight sets.

CM

Just turned on. Medvedev looks like he's having a bit of a meltdown

saivet

Good end to the second set. Medvedev probably should have won it. With Thiem 2-0 up, I'll leave this one and go to sleep.

Bojan11

Thiem just came up at the big points. Medvedev will be disappointed as he had chances.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
I once thought that Zverev might be the future of tennis,but now he plays like its undertaker. Watching him has become such a joyless, boring affair.

Enigma_87

You know who
I once thought that Zverev might be the future of tennis,but now he plays like its undertaker. Watching him has become such a joyless, boring affair.
Amen.

On a side note I really liked what Thiem showed last night against Medvedev. He really has upped it to a notch. Won't be surprised if he does the USO / RG double this year.

Bojan11

Amen.

On a side note I really liked what Thiem showed last night against Medvedev. He really has upped it to a notch. Won't be surprised if he does the USO / RG double this year.
Going to be tough this year with him not playing any pre clay events and he was a bit sore last night. I can see him doing the double in the future though.

He really is great on the big points. Showed it against Nadal at AO and Zverev. Last night against Medvedev. Only Djokovic mentally is stronger on tour at the moment.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Thiem the hard-working grinder against Zverev, the volatile necklace-wearing youngster.

I like the look of this final.

Jazz

Ah hoping for a great match!

Jazz

Have no clue who will win. I would be surprised to see a straight sets win by either party.

At the same time, I don't know why but I kinda think Azarenka will nick this.

saivet

Some performance from Azarenka. Osaka looks nervy with a lot of errors. Hope she can raise her level and make this competitive.

Jazz

Brilliant first set from Vika. Let's see what happens now. I agree Osaka is a bit nervy but honestly, Azarenka is playing superb tennis so far.