g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Tennis 2021

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Have to give credit to some of the younger players even if they lose to Novak in the final. Medvedev was the form player from the next gen going into the AO and he reached the final. Tsitsipas was the best youngster on clay going into RG and he made the final and now Berrettini is the best grass court player of the younger players and he's in the Wimbledon final.
Yup not to mention zverev made the French semifinal and Shapo is still in with a shout. Can't compare these guys to the three headed goat. Their games are very solid though.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Was about to put a cheek bet on Shapa but website wouldn’t let me . God damn it.

Rajma

Was about to put a cheek bet on Shapa but website wouldn’t let me . God damn it.
I got him at 8/1 thought it was a decent value. I’m Novak’s fan but he wasn’t looking great and in form Shapovalov with great serving and aggressive play on grass can trouble him.

Berbasbullet

I got him at 8/1 thought it was a decent value. I’m Novak’s fan but he wasn’t looking great and in form Shapovalov with great serving and aggressive play on grass can trouble him.
I saw him at 9/1. God damn it.

Bole Top

there's predictable and there's Djokovic breaking someone serving for set

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
These kids always seem to have the tools to hurt Djokovic, but in the end they never do. He's like playing a fecking wall. Immensely impressive, but it's getting old.

Moby

Dick
Fitting way to lose the set with a double fault. Some of the stupidest shots I've ever seen by Shapo during the last couple of games there.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Djokovic’s serve hasn’t been good enough. It might be enough for today but against Berrettini he’ll lose if he only puts half of his first serves in

The Hilton

It's like Shapovalov doesn't want to break serve, he goes to pieces on every break point, not even under that much pressure on a lot of them.

Brophs

The One and Only
Even though Djokovic is being forced into long service games, these break points will absolutely kill Shapovalov. He’ll know Djokovic will tighten up soon and that’ll be that.

Berbasbullet

Whenever I watch djoko I feel like he is a slow starter (but hangs in there), and then just blows the opponent away afterwards.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Big hold there from Shapo. His first major semifinal compared to number 41 for Djokovic.

AshRK

Talent is there in Shapovalov but he has to learn to control his emotions. That comes from experience. He is fighting well, just making mistakes at a crucial time.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Whatever happens today, Shapo has improved significantly over the past year to where he will become a factor at all the slams (except RG). The serve and ground strokes are at another level compared to back then and he seems to have a bit more mental toughness as well. Another year or so and he will win a slam or two.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Key double faults and missed chances to break. He was playing the goat though and acquitted himself quite well. Berretini in the final should be fun.

AshRK

I find it infuriating tbh. None of them can even get close. Poor.
Too soon to say. Let us not forget we are measuring a 22 year old to mentality monster Djokovic. I feel some of these young kids will do even better in couple of years.