Tennis 2021

Droid_Repairs

Terrific from Raducanu, an absolutely flawless tournament and so mature and grounded for her age. Bright and charming too, she's going to be a superstar.

Droid_Repairs

If I’d received 2.5M aged 18 I wouldn’t have made it to 19.
Yeah, I was just thinking that when I was 18 I was getting drunk on cheap Spar white wine down the woods with my college mates, before going home to my parents and pretending that I was not shitfaced and that definitely wasn't vomit on my shoes.

This kid is literally winning grandslams and has made more money in 2 weeks than I will in a lifetime.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Thanks for laughs tonight lads, it's been a top effort :lol:
I love this type of thread and the tangents. It’s like the Test Match thread on BBC where a third of the comments are about the sport and the rest on anything else.

Though I’ve yet to read Jonathan Agnew talk about 17 year olds wanking themselves blind watching Woakes hit a six

Brophs

The One and Only
I love this type of thread and the tangents. It’s like the Test Match thread on BBC where a third of the comments are about the sport and the rest on anything else.

Though I’ve yet to read Jonathan Agnew talk about 17 year olds wanking themselves blind watching Woakes hit a six
A sticky wicket, to be sure.

TheLiverBird

Emmazing

What a match for a 2 setter

both these girls have absolute nerves of steel too, this was an amazing match to witness

Can’t believe what Emma has done tbh, 10 matches without losing a set!! Get out of here!!

she’s got some belting legs on her too!!