Tennis 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
is nadal waiting for his hair to grow back before serving?

wr8_utd

:'(
Yep, that's probably's Djoko's match in 4 sets now. To throw away a set and double break lead will haunt Nadal.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
You never just put away djokovic. Real match starts now.

Brophs

The One and Only
McEnroe is definitely from the Roy Keane 'Just vibe it' school of punditry.

wr8_utd

:'(
This will leave mental scars for Nadal. To lose to Novak at RG after being a set and double break up. he'll really need to somehow find a way to regroup and hold here or the next two sets could get ugly.

Brophs

The One and Only
Nadal has stopped taking the forehand down the line. Odd. It was really working in the first set.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
he is a slow starter. The machine is oiling up. He won’t go down without making nadal work like he’s played two 5 setters.

Brophs

The One and Only
So I guess I'm just going to have to do a borderline negligent job in work tomorrow.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
You got novak’d. Thought it’d be a one man show eh... it isn’t like he has never come back before after a horrendous start.

Ladron de redcafe

Crazy to see how badly Djokovic was obsecrating for a response from the crowd at the end of the set there only to be met with silence.

Something about him doesn't resonate with fans and the difference in the response to Rafa and him here is startling.

Nadal better pick up his game. He looks as he did in his last match.

Amir

Yeah we’d have been much better off with the afternoon slot when most of us had to work.
Instead they play when we have to go to sleep in order to go to work in the morning :lol:

OK, I don't because I write sport for a living and I watch the match in order to write it, but still...

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Yeah we’d have been much better off with the afternoon slot when most of us had to work.
It's not that hard, start all matches on the main court an hour earlier.

It's midnight and we've potentially got half of this match left...

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
It's not that hard, start all matches on the main court an hour earlier.

It's midnight and we've potentially got half of this match left...
Could also easily be done before 1am local time, that’s not that bad imo.

Not sure why they wait until 8:45pm, maybe to attract US eastcoast viewers after work or some other commercial reason.

Brophs

The One and Only
McEnroe sneering at players with mental health issues - suggesting Nadal could 'teach' good mental health - is not great, even by his standards.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
McEnroe sneering at players with mental health issues - suggesting Nadal could 'teach' good mental health - is not great, even by his standards.
Meh, I think all he is saying is that in a twenty year career in the spotlight and Rafa has never made a peep about mental health or declined to play for those reasons. He also said, "can" you teach that.

Status
Not open for further replies.