Terrible but eminently watchable films

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
One hour photo

Robin Williams put in a great performance as the lead and the film was entertaining itself. Unfortunately the script and ending was pretty weak. Still enjoyed it though.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Didnt go through the whole thread but if anyone mentions Starship Troopers I will actually hunt you down and do physical harm.

Lucky for you lot I just read the first page.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Con Air and The Rock are amazing action films. Anyone who thinks they're shit is dumb. Don't make 'em like they did in the 90's anymore.

EDIT: I'd say a better example is Face/Off, that was both terrible and great.
Just really really shit. One of the worst films ever made.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
There is a brilliant brilliant documentary about how to not get ahead in Hollywood about the making of the boondock saints that is actually better than the movies. It’s called overnight and if you love the movies you should really see it
Cheers, I'll check that out

Withnail

Commando, Demolition Man, Deep Blue Sea, Congo. Also Syfy channel movies like Lavalantula and Sharknado I find feckin hilarious and I second the shout on all of the Leprechaun movies.

GueRed

I loved Van Damme movies growing up.

And dumb action movies like Commando. Terrible but good shit

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Blended, its utter shite but I enjoyed it :lol:
Adam Sandler by all means seems to be a very nice guy and also extremely talented (if he wants to be of course) so I'm not trying to hate on him but he sure does make a ton of shite.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
The Room but you need to watch it with a enthusiastic audience. Its a bad but boring film without one.

lsd

The Oracle
I'm not sure I totally understand how a film can be terrible but watchable.

I'm tempted to say The Meg a film I've watched and quite liked but everyone else I know doesn't.

Other than that of I think a film is terrible ie F&F movies or Superhero films there's nothing really watchable there for me.

Withnail

I'm not sure I totally understand how a film can be terrible but watchable.

I'm tempted to say The Meg a film I've watched and quite liked but everyone else I know doesn't.

Other than that of I think a film is terrible ie F&F movies or Superhero films there's nothing really watchable there for me.
The movies are bad, the writing is bad and/or the acting is poor but it's so bad that it becomes funny/entertaining when often it's not meant to be funny. You're often laughing at ridiculous lines or developments in the plot.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I remember when I was young my friend excitedly telling me about the evil dead movies. Then watching them a being appalled at enjoying watching them ….despite how utterly shit they were

Withnail

I remember when I was young my friend excitedly telling me about the evil dead movies. Then watching them a being appalled at enjoying watching them ….despite how utterly shit they were
I love the Evil Dead movies. They do not belong in this thread at all. The first two were both successful at the box office and with critics.