Terry spat at Tevez

20le_Solskjaer

Tickets to Moscow £900+, A Pint of Stella £4, Seeing The So Called "HardMan", 'Mr Chelsea','IronMan” John Terry Cry… PRICELESS!!!

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
Thats blatant racism and it needs to be highlighted to stop the cnut picking up the England arm band...(Rio's arm band)

Ixion

Hes a disgrace. Glad it was him that missed the pen, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

friendlytramp

how do i take that gif out of the thread so that i can send it to the bbc?

Younited.7

united.7
"I am a man with simple tastes - I am always
It does (for me anyways) stink of prejudice.

If he said what he said; then the implication would be that he was using "Argie" or Argentinian in a derogatory manner. In the pub, looking at a tv screen and shouting that is borderline (nobody will be particularly offended, but then again it is a pub...) on live television (hundred of millions of viewers), in front of the referee and directed at a player gives the phrase a whole new meaning. Context is the point of difference.

I am very surprised that referees have not ben given microphones yet.

sully07

So we have a slow motion of the event, there is no spit coming from his mouth and you can't see what he says with any clarity

The facts above clarify what a vile, racist bastard he is.

You lot are pathetic sometimes.

Crustanoid

It looks like 'you fecking (puts sleeve to mouth) argie......(wipes nose) and then some other word...'

Sylar

Rio Ferdinand compared the European Cup to the Chocolate Orange.

"Its not Terry's, its mine".

friendlytramp

So we have a slow motion of the event, there is no spit coming from his mouth and you can't see what he says with any clarity

The facts above clarify what a vile, racist bastard he is.

You lot are pathetic sometimes.
we can all see exactly what he says, you can even see his squeaky fecking accent as he speaks

Lynott

Looks to me like he spits before he says anything

apple-shampoo

I'm not surprised really that the media hasn't commented on this. Actually in the Daily Mirror today, a pundit said that the brawl was sparked by Tevez :confused:

Confusing really, I could have sworn it was because of the thug antics of John Terry and his patheticness at starting a fight over nothing.
To be fair to sky last night, they completely blamed the chelsea players, they pointed out that tevez had just done the same thing that chelsea had done the same thing from a throw-in, when they were giving the ball back. made it very clear that they did not have a case to have a go at tevez.
some idiot on rawk was wondering why tevez did not get sent off, he didn't do anything wrong for crying out loud.
let the daily mirror say what they like, they can support those bunch of fools all they like, anyone with half a brain knows the truth

manufanatic

"crazy"
It looks like 'you fecking (puts sleeve to mouth) argie......(wipes nose) and then some other word...'

last night i kinda defended him as so many were having a go but i agree with you It looks like thats what he said.

However if roles were reverse im sure rio might have said you ivorian cnut to Drogba:lol:

Younited.7

united.7
Right, my partially deaf mate Pete says that he says:

"You fecking Argie"

"cnut"

And he is shit hot at lip reading, not conclusive evidence but certainly carries more weight than our guessing game (which was pretty correct).

Mr fecking Chelsea and England, glorified bastard, what a shit example of English football he is. A lot of English people probably respect him for being such a moufy cnut, i certainly do not.

MUFCgal

To be fair to sky last night, they completely blamed the chelsea players, they pointed out that tevez had just done the same thing that chelsea had done the same thing from a throw-in, when they were giving the ball back. made it very clear that they did not have a case to have a go at tevez.
some idiot on rawk was wondering why tevez did not get sent off, he didn't do anything wrong for crying out loud.
let the daily mirror say what they like, they can support those bunch of fools all they like, anyone with half a brain knows the truth
Yeah I agree. Tevez acted like a real man last night, not some pathetic, whiny little cnut. He stood up to them when they surrounded and bullied him, plus when Terry abused him he still walked away as the better man and didn't rise to it so take that Terry you bastard :lol:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I don't think he does. The ref's eyes are on Terry for his entire 'speech' and notices nothing. But he does make a spitting gesture with his lips. He's just a twat.

Younited.7

united.7
I don't think he does. The ref's eyes are on Terry for his entire 'speech' and notices nothing. But he does make a spitting gesture with his lips. He's just a twat.
They tolerate a high level of abuse themselves, swearing does not usually constitute a yellow card in football and "fecking Argie" despite having undertones of racism; probably does not mean all that much to the referee.

Longlivekeano

John Terry is merely another Vinny Jones who happen to be wearing the Chelski shirt. His defensive flaws and cock-ups have had to be mopped up many times throughout his career by other defenders like Richard Carvalho (who is a much better defender in my honest opinion), Ashley Cole and Petr Cech and Cudicini (in the pre-Cech days)

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Scumbag... hope that's fecked his England captain hopes once and for all