The “Ole In” Brigade

Redo91

Love to hear from the Ole in brigade after tonight. Yes the team needs investment and that seems to be the main excuse for OGS but how do they explain how we keep dropping points to teams with inferior players?

Everyone knows James is in need of a rest and Greenwood should have started last night. Why can’t he see that?

arthurka

Love to hear from the Ole in brigade after tonight. Yes the team needs investment and that seems to be the main excuse for OGS but how do they explain how we keep dropping points to teams with inferior players?

Everyone knows James is in need of a rest and Greenwood should have started last night. Why can’t he see that?
Do you think another manager will make any difference? Genuine question. We have tried many others with the same results, the club stinks of shithousery.

peridigm

I'm compiling a list of all you fecking whining cnuts that want Ole sacked so when he is sacked and we have the same shit squad with a new manager churning out the same shit results under the same ownership with Woodward at the helm I can chime in here and say, "now what?"

:lol:

I don't even care anymore. Until the owners or Woodward is chucked out, it's all the same. I'll still watch matches but I stopped letting it ruin my day several years ago. I suggest you all do the same. Life is too short to cry over something you can't change.

United58

Do you think another manager will make any difference? Genuine question. We have tried many others with the same results, the club stinks of shithousery.
Three dinosaurs and one novice (in terms of top level experience); there's some good players here that would do well under an attacking, top level manager.

MS4

Lets sack our 4th manager and then we can blame the 5th manager for our bad players. Its insane.
The manager isnt responsible for players missing easy goals

Yes exactly. Like the same whiners who come up now with: "Martial isnt a striker, AWB is a waste etc"

Redo91

Of course they would. We have tried many others but not the right ones. The board has been too inept to get that right. Just because Moyes, LVG, Jose and OGS haven’t worked out doesn’t mean there isn’t a good fit out there.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.

Our winger from the championship needs a rest and all we've got is an 18 year old rookie to replace him. Spot the problem (which will still be there if we change manager).

hobbers

Not the same results. Under Moyes results were shite but significantly better than Ole. LVG was shite but won a trophy and stayed around top four. Mourinho won cups and finished second.

The club stinks from top to bottom but Ole is not a manager fit for anything other than a tier 6 league.

Pughnichi

I'm compiling a list of all you fecking whining cnuts that want Ole sacked so when he is sacked and we have the same shit squad with a new manager churning out the same shit results under the same ownership with Woodward at the helm I can chime in here and say, "now what?"

:lol:

I don't even care anymore. Until the owners or Woodward is chucked out, it's all the same. I'll still watch matches but I stopped letting it ruin my day several years ago. I suggest you all do the same. Life is too short to cry over something you can't change.
spot on. I got to the point under Moyes where I just shrugged my shoulders. Meh.

LVG brought new hope and whilst he had a dull philosophy you could actually see what he was coaching

Mourinho brought hope as a serial winner

OGS brings me no hope whatsoever. And I’m back shrugging my shoulders. Meh

Redo91

Our winger from the championship needs a rest and all we've got is an 18 year old rookie to replace him. Spot the problem (which will still be there if we change manager).
But again with the players on offer we should be winning games like this. The lack of depth doesn’t explain tonight.

Well considering the last 2 managers did absolutely miles better than this whilst still being not right for United, I'd gonna have to go with yes.

Moyes PL win-rate: 51%
LVG PL win-rate: 51%
Mourinho PL win-rate: 54% (including the part season the fecker wanted the sack)
Ole PL win-rate: 37% :eek: :eek:

fecking stupid question @arthurka. Another making out as though Ole is "only doing as bad as the others", not he aint, he's absolutely awful.

Last edited:

Roboc7

It’s
Of course they would. We have tried many others but not the right ones. The board has been too inept to get that right. Just because Moyes, LVG, Jose and OGS haven’t worked out doesn’t mean there isn’t a good fit out there.
In comparison to Ole those managers did work out, better managers did a better job. This is worst performing team for 30 years, man presiding over it is worst manager.

Whoever is Utd manager is handicapped because the club is a joke but persisting with Ole is total madness, can’t expect a mid table Norwegian a manager (whose team got better since he left) to be any benefit to the club.

MoskvaRed

A more talented manager would improve us, yes. Not in the sense of getting United back to where they should be (not under Woodward) but better than the current situation where we lose to Burnley at home and are 30 points off the top in January. Just like signing a quality player would improve us, even though he’d be playing under the limitations imposed by having a 3rd rate manager.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Anyone who’s Ole in can feck right off as far as I’m concerned.

In comparison to Ole those managers did work out, better managers did a better job.
Mourinho PL win-rate: 54% (including the part season the fecker wanted the sack)

Needed repeating to shut this bollox up. Oh, and for the record, all these guys had the same board. Ole has Wolves and Chelsea next up, he'll be at 34% by mid-Feb and Ole-in will still back him to the hilt, something they absolutely would not do if he was David Moyes or Neil Warnock.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
But again with the players on offer we should be winning games like this. The lack of depth doesn’t explain tonight.
Tonight wasn't good enough. But then there's no excuses for Martial and Mata missing the chances they did.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Sadly not good enough. Not even close. Has one game plan and it’s more suited to a bottom half club or the 90s where teams used to play each other as opposed to modern football where teams are well coached in defensive blocks.

dove

I think "Ole in" should be recognised as some sort of disorder or disease. No way anyone would desperately invent BS excuses for this failing manager otherwise.

Roboc7

Needed repeating to shut this bollox up. Oh, and for the record, all these guys had the same board.
Exactly people group Ole with those managers when saying they’ve all failed, he’s failing to even reach their level and insulting to include their names with his.

L1nk

"its the players!!!1111" seriously.. Burnley have a better squad than our squad that Ole is extremely happy with do they? Have a word with yourself and stop culting just because he used to play for us. No team in this league would touch him, even before he managed us

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors

Thought he set us up well, subs were fine (though i dont see what else we could have done). What concern me is how fecking flat we look at times like we looked today. Maybe its fatigue, but there is zero fight in us it seems.

Honestly, i dont give a toss about who is in the chair (as long as its not Rodgers, think hes a bellend)

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football

Do you personally watch training? Do you speak with the coaching staff? Maybe there are reasons. I don't think anyone that backs ole, is thinking....it will be amazing or that we will be consistent. It takes a lot of time, luck, effort and backing from the board....you can be anyone but if your not backed by the board then you will struggle and they didn't even back Jose. We're not stupid but you have to qualify your questions cause it's easy to just react all the time....

According to you, you can do a better job then ole without advice from all departments. Why not apply for the job?

Foxbatt

Yes I am getting fed up with this bull shite and also all this Ole is squad. They have no love for Manchester United. Yes we all agree that Woodward has been shite too and yes players will miss chances but we never had a plan and all we do it try to let an individual player try to create. If our squad is so poor and I agree it is piss poor why doesn't Ole go and get any midfield player from PL? Why doesn't he get a striker who is willing to come here for a short period and who is cheap. Fecking Mark Noble will waltz into this side. You give this team to Big Sam and he will make our set pieces right.
Ole Gunnar cannot even organise a piss up in a bar. He is absolutely useless. He shouldn't be in charge of even a bath tub.

peridigm

You all act like the Ole in brigade is responsible for him keeping his job. If 100% of the caf voted to sack Ole do you think Woodward is going to all of a sudden sack him? It will take a lot of empty seats to get that point across.

It's simple. The managers we've had are given enough rope to hang themselves. There have been no signs whatsoever that a world class manager would be given the funds needed to overhaul this squad and rebuild it from the ground up. I don't care if Pep was our manager, Woodward and the Glazer's will not invest like other top clubs. Sure, we get a 2-3 signings in the summers but it's just paper over the cracks. LVG had the biggest player infusion of any United manager post SAF. Who is still here from that time? Mata under Moyes is the only player I can think of that has lasted the test of time and he's rubbish. At what point do you trust any new manager to sign the right players when the large majority of our past signings have turned to shit or moved on? Who is responsible for the poor scouting and recruitment? The manager should have the final say but you can't expect a manager to know the ins and outs of every player we're looking at. That's the scouts job to suggest potential players to the manager.

Ole is the first manager post SAF to genuinely care about United. He's currently working with 3 players he's signed. The rest are Moyes, LVG, Jose, and SAF's only two signings that are left in DDG and Jones. Young is gone and Smalling looks to be gone as well and rightfully so. I'd much rather give Ole more time to sign his players than sack him for a new manager to work with the current crop of shit the previous managers have left. If by the end of next season we don't see a change in the players, style, attitude, and signings, then by all means he should be sacked.

Ole didn't want Darmian, Fellaini, Sanchez or Lukaku. He let Smalling and Young go. Those are all positives in my eyes. If Woodward would get of his ass and sign players for the manager, we'd be in a better place.

Xeno

Please advise how to both watch us at the moment, and not allow it to ruin my day. TIA.

Dobba

Yes I am getting fed up with this bull shite and also all this Ole is squad. They have no love for Manchester United. Yes we all agree that Woodward has been shite too and yes players will miss chances but we never had a plan and all we do it try to let an individual player try to create. If our squad is so poor and I agree it is piss poor why doesn't Ole go and get any midfield player from PL? Why doesn't he get a striker who is willing to come here for a short period and who is cheap. Fecking Mark Noble will waltz into this side. You give this team to Big Sam and he will make our set pieces right.
Ole Gunnar cannot even organise a piss up in a bar. He is absolutely useless. He shouldn't be in charge of even a bath tub.
Yet you then go on to blame Ole for not doing Woodward's job for him.

MonkeysMagic

100% YES. And they already are with far inferior squads. I am not sure Ole is good enough for league 1 let alone PL.

Enigma_87

You know who
Which players?
We're on level points with Wolves, one more than Sheffield, and btw 13th Burnley that just beat us are 4 points behind us. They all have better players?

130m spent on defence this Summer, I think we're currently on one of the longest run without a clean sheet?

Ole is the first manager post SAF to genuinely care about United.
The bollocks again. You lot chat some shite you do.

Moyes didn't sign anyone cause he wanted to be certain they were right.

LVG made sure he had a small squad so that he could unearth gems like Rashford, bought youth like Shaw and Martial. Also, wasn't a naive nerd and understood that youth also needs to play alongside quality and experience so tried adding some of that too.

LVG cared more I'd say, but that's simply because he has more of a clue how to run a football club.

Castia

Seen the stat that since he took over we’ve won less league games than Burnley. Pretty fecking hilarious to be honest.

We’re on the right track though and this guy is gonna build United a squad for the future....fecking hell.

Pav1878

Thought he set us up well, subs were fine (though i dont see what else we could have done). What concern me is how fecking flat we look at times like we looked today. Maybe its fatigue, but there is zero fight in us it seems.

Honestly, i dont give a toss about who is in the chair (as long as its not Rodgers, think hes a bellend)
Noticed that too, and couldn't figure it out before, but now im pretty sure the players don't believe in Ole anymore. He clearly has no clue what he is doing and the players have picked up on it.

dave1956

45 percent of the goals we have conceded so far this season are from dead ball situations either corners or free kicks, surely this is down to the manager and coaching staff both too recognise and rectify in training. They clearly have failed to do this, so this is only one aspect of the team management and coaching where improvement could be made with better quality coaching and management to over see that coaching.