The “Ole In” Brigade

That has been tried with no improvement in results.
Well, except well, the massive improvement in results over Ole of course :lol: And I mean, massive, and getting bigger each passing week.

Moyes PL win-rate: 51%
LVG PL win-rate: 51%
Mourinho PL win-rate: 54% (including the part season the fecker wanted the sack)
Ole PL win-rate: 37% :eek: :eek:

Needs repeating every time you ignore it and post the same nonsense again, this bollox need to be shut up.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Tonight wasn't good enough. But then there's no excuses for Martial and Mata missing the chances they did.
I get what you are saying but it's not how football works. For a few seasons now I see people hanging on the couple of chances that we create and miss as if footballers score them all the time. This weekend I have watched Barcelona and Liverpool attackers miss bigger chances but it wasn't that important because they created a lot of other chances. We need to create more chances, it's as simple as that, because players miss chances, top players included.

arthurka

Well considering the last 2 managers did absolutely miles better than this whilst still being not right for United, I'd gonna have to go with yes.

Moyes PL win-rate: 51%
LVG PL win-rate: 51%
Mourinho PL win-rate: 54% (including the part season the fecker wanted the sack)
Ole PL win-rate: 37% :eek: :eek:

fecking stupid question @arthurka. Another making out as though Ole is "only doing as bad as the others", not he aint, he's absolutely awful.
Again they all had old senior players.. but ok let's just keep on pretending that no one had issues with those managers. LVG was killing us and Jose finished the job. Didn't say anything about Ole doing the same, asked a question if people really thought another manager would change anything. I don't think so, with the same overhead it will be the same shitshow..

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Which players?
Players that a top manager could work with from that list?

de Gea, Romero, AWB, Maguire, Tuanzabe, Williams, Pogba, McTominey, Fred, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood

Backed up by squadies like Lindelof, Matic, Dalot, Garner, Gomes.

A LOT of managers could add 2-3 players to that and do very well!

He has lost to teams like Burnley, Bournemouth, Newcastle, who were also missing players (so don’t even start about Pogba)

The squad isn’t great, but it is FAR better than what he is doing.

Other teams are messing about, this is a massive chance to get back into the CL and rebuild our crumbling reputation.

Take it out of his hands, now!

Again they all had old senior players.. but ok let's just keep on pretending that no one had issues with those managers. LVG was killing us and Jose finished the job. Didn't say anything about Ole doing the same, asked a question if people really thought another manager would change anything. I don't think so, with the same overhead it will be the same shitshow..
My god man, 37%. 13 months in the job. Ole chose to gut his squad, that's on him! Yes people had issues, ultimately none of them were good enough, but all were miles better than Ole and you said "we've tried that and result were no better", and yes they were... miles fecking better.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I said it with Jose, sacking him won't fix the mess but it had got to the point where we absolutely had to go. The football was shite and the atmosphere was toxic. He had to go even though there wasn't any real candidate available to replace him at the time.

Now with Ole, the atmosphere isn't bad and the players still are saying Ole's the right man etc. But the football and results are shite. The main reason why I'm Ole has to go is because I believe the right man is available.

Dobba

Players that a top manager could work with from that list?

de Gea, Romero, AWB, Maguire, Tuanzabe, Williams, Pogba, McTominey, Fred, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood

Backed up by squadies like Lindelof, Matic, Dalot, Garner, Gomes.

A LOT of managers could add 2-3 players to that and do very well!

He has lost to teams like Burnley, Bournemouth, Newcastle, who were also missing players (so don’t even start about Pogba)

The squad isn’t great, but it is FAR better than what he is doing.

Other teams are messing about, this is a massive chance to get back into the CL and rebuild our crumbling reputation.

Take it out of his hands, now!
The best bit is that Ole replaced a 'top manager' who signed three of the 'squadies' you've listed as only good enough as back up, whilst another has only looked remotely like a United player in the last couple of months under him.

Rafaeldagold

The Ole in lot are doing damage to our club. No you’re not a top red. You’re all deluded fools.

Ole should have gone months & months ago

RedNed77

I’m Ole in. I’m not happy with our current run of results or our performances in general this season, but still feel the long term plan of Brexit FC is a good one. I can appreciate others will disagree.

For me, the British youth is currently the best in the world and it’s not wrong trying to build a team out of that. Some patience will be required and it’s going to be shit for a while, but it will get better and we will be trailblazers again. Got to keep the faith guys. This is what foresight looks like before it becomes hindsight.

Maluco

The best bit is that Ole replaced a 'top manager' who signed three of the 'squadies' you've listed as only good enough as back up, whilst another has only looked remotely like a United player in the last couple of months under him.
Just because a volatile Mourinho was a mistake, doesn’t mean a forward thinking, modern manager will do the same! Have we tried that yet?

We have to live with the mistakes of the past, but that doesn’t mean we have to continue to make them.

Would you swap that squad with Sheffield United, Southampton, Newcastle, Crystal Palace or Burnley?

Because they are all within 4 points of us after 24 games.

That top manager had those lads in 2nd though didn't he @Dobba ? With a win-rate of like 68%.

So yeah, a top manager can work with them, it's been proven already. The guy might lose his shit after 3 years as per normal, especially as many did need an upgrade, and especially with this board but, they can be worked with.

arthurka

My god man, 37%. 13 months in the job. Ole chose to gut his squad, that's on him!

You're hopeless.
Ok I am not Ole in, but I struggle to see anyone with any dignity left take over this mess. Not defending Ole at all but this clear out was needed and fans had been waiting for it for a long time.
But according to you I am hopeless so why would I give a toss.

Rafaeldagold

Ole said ‘ The players are giving everything, they have done absolutely fantastic so far this season but they know it wasn't good enough tonight.‘

I mean how fcking deluded is this man to think we’ve done absolutely fantastic so far this season

Enigma_87

You know who
Leicester squad a year ago was good enough for a top half finish and play really bad in most games, whilst under performing the lot of them. Fast forward 12 months they are 14 points clear of the 5th placed team, playing very good football after changing managers and selling their best defender.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
[/QUOTE]
Which players?
It's ridiculously bad.

Imagine in May 2019 someone told you our line up for an important PL game in 2020 would be (common opinions at the time):

De Gea (past his best)
Williams (who? youth team)
Maguire (Leicester)
Jones (useless)
Wan Bissaka (Palace)
Fred (pretty useless)
Matic (finished)
James (Swansea)
Pereira (useless)
Mata (finished)
Martial

Bench
Greenwood (who? Youth team)
Lingard (useless)

I don't want to make excuses for tonight. I expected to win because Burnley are terrible. But is it really that surprising we didn't?

Nori-

For everyone backing Ole because they secretly don't want his legend status at the club tarnished....dont worry, it wont be.

A lot of us grew up watching him every week, the goals from the bench, Champions League Final 99', always playing with a smile on his face, all that. No one can ever take that from him.

But we need to accept he isn't qualified for his current job. We're actually getting worse. If he does truely care for the fans, he needs to step aside now and let someone else give it a pop.

Enigma_87

You know who
It's ridiculously bad.

Imagine in May 2019 someone told you our line up for an important PL game in 2020 would be (common opinions at the time):

De Gea (past his best)
Maguire (Leicester)
Jones (useless)
Wan Bissaka (Palace)
Fred (pretty useless)
Matic (finished)
James (Swansea)
Pereira (useless)
Mata (finished)
Martial

Bench
Lingard (useless)

I don't want to make excuses for tonight. I expected to win because Burnley are terrible. But is it really that surprising we didn't?
Do that for the Burnley squad. Seems that you always argue everyone else has a better team/squad than United.

Dobba

Just because a volatile Mourinho was a mistake, doesn’t mean a forward thinking, modern manager will do the same! Have we tried that yet?

We have to live with the mistakes of the past, but that doesn’t mean we have to continue to make them.

Would you swap that squad with Sheffield United, Southampton, Newcastle, Crystal Palace or Burnley?

Because they are all within 4 points of us after 24 games.
I'd sooner have a good portion of Sheffield United's players than the deadwood shit (a good portion of which were signed and/or extended, on wages that no club would come near, by previous managers) we've got raking it in by the millions every week. Absolutely.

At least there is half a chance they'll still have professional pride after their first visit to the cashpoint after signing for us.

It's ridiculously bad.

De Gea (past his best)
Maguire (Leicester)
Jones (useless)
Wan Bissaka (Palace)
Fred (pretty useless)
Matic (finished)
James (Swansea)
Pereira (useless)
Mata (finished)
Martial

Bench
Lingard (useless)

@Leftback99 do you think if we'd hired Conte last March, he would have the squad we have now and have us on a 37% win rate?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Do that for the Burnley squad. Seems that you always argue everyone else has a better team/squad than United.
Do you disagree with it? Be honest about what you would have thought at the time. You can admit it's not very good without losing face.

I made my point about Burnley at the bottom. I still expected to win.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
appointing a new boss wont change jack shit. Now with the incompetent Woodward and his side kick the inept Judge running recruitment and long term football strategy. They literally hamstring any manager
That's BS though because our managers have clearly brought their own choices when it comes to recrutement and staff, they have all tried to build a team at their image and since none of them had experience at doing it or weren't good, they all failed. We can blame Woodward for hiring these managers or not creating a structure that would prevent managers from always trying to destroy what their predecessor did but we can't say that they hamstrung the managers.

Our managers shoot in their own feet and people blame someone else for not preventing it.

Maluco

I'd sooner have a good portion of Sheffield United's players than the deadwood shit (a good portion of which were signed and/or extended, on wages that no club would come near, by previous managers) we've got raking it in by the millions every week. Absolutely.

At least there is half a chance they'll still have professional pride after their first visit to the cashpoint after signing for us.
It’s the manager who breeds that spirit in the squad. No offense to Sheffield United but they are extremely limited. It’s all down to Wilder who has them playing well above themselves in a good system where everyone clearly knows their roles.

We have far more quality than them, FAR more. What we need is a coach to come in, add a few more players, motivate the team and put a system in place where they can be given a real opportunity to shine. These young players can be moulded into something and we are just going to throw it away.

An old, bitter Mourinho and a clueless Ole is not that chance.

Will Singh

I keep hearing from the Ole fangirls that he’s got rid of deadwood, at the same time they would give there left testicle for Herrera and maybe Fellaini to still be here. Enough said!

Eddy_JukeZ

:lol:

You can't be serious.

shaky

I keep hearing from the Ole fangirls that he’s got rid of deadwood, at the same time they would give there left testicle for Herrera and maybe Fellaini to still be here. Enough said!
Well getting rid of the deadwood is always a good idea. Not replacing them is a poor idea though.

With the same injuries? More likely better, but chance it could be worse. Do you need to quote a % in every post?
Yes, to highlight the embarrassment of it.

The you honestly think Conte would have allowed the daft "United way" mass exodus that has left us so exposed shows you can't look at this critically. Conte would have kept a strong squad, got the best out of players and made sure that a rebuild was done with the present also in mind.

Thinking it could of been worse :lol:

Do you honestly think Liverpool should bother giving Klopp all that money? or just hand it to his assistant for 1/4 of the wage?

Enigma_87

You know who
Do you disagree with it? Be honest about what you would have thought at the time. You can admit it's not very good without losing face.

I made my point about Burnley at the bottom. I still expected to win.
Current season and a gutted team thanks to Ole?

Under better manager we would've been top 4 easily, considering how crap the other top teams have been.

Miles off the likes of City and Liverpool of course, but change Rodgers and Ole and it will made a world of difference.

Did you watch the game? The finished Matic was probably our best player with two incisive passes in the first half which could ended up in goals. Fred has been pretty good lately, Rashford has been one of the best attackers in the league this season. DDG is doing ok - not brilliantly but better than last year. Maguire, AWB, James - weren't those hailed as fantastic coups by the "Ole In brigade" and the reason why he is in the job?

McTom has been pretty good. The likes of Lingard and Pereira constantly get chance after chance because they are his favorites and one of whom he gave a new big fat contract.

We have a very short team - thanks to him, yet our first team, under a better manager(even with injuries) would've turned a lot of those lost points into victories..

And don't start on the injuries, Spurs have had almost everyone in the team injured at some point, Arsenal had their usual amount of sidelined players, whilst even Norwich can't field a proper back 4 for months.

Utdstar01

Anybody who is Ole in at this point is naturally supporting the decline of the club.

The Purley King

Whilst there are far larger problems at the club, lack of direction, lack of dof etc Ole’s time is up now.
Clueless attacking, no discernible style beyond an occasional counter attack.
We have got players good enough for top 4, we are being hopelessly mismanaged.
It’s not even true ‘mismanagement’ ie a bad style or wrong tactics it’s just a complete lack of either which is more damning.
Say what you like about lvg at least he had a style.
Go now ole please, do not make me hate you.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I said it with Jose, sacking him won't fix the mess but it had got to the point where we absolutely had to go. The football was shite and the atmosphere was toxic. He had to go even though there wasn't any real candidate available to replace him at the time.

Now with Ole, the atmosphere isn't bad and the players still are saying Ole's the right man etc. But the football and results are shite. The main reason why I'm Ole has to go is because I believe the right man is available.
If Pochettino came in I feel like we really wouldn't do much. Only so much you can do when you have to deal with the Glazers and Woodward. Spurs at least were able to drive hard bargains. We have an idiot in charge who brags about our spending power but then refuses to meet asking prices... because other teams respond to that "spending power" by asking for a little bit extra. And then shit falls through. Put Pochettino in charge of the squad we've had this season, and we would be no better off IMO. He's obviously a quality manager and better than Ole, but we wouldn't be able to do whats needed to support Pochettino in the first place.

Utdstar01

45 percent of the goals we have conceded so far this season are from dead ball situations either corners or free kicks, surely this is down to the manager and coaching staff both too recognise and rectify in training. They clearly have failed to do this, so this is only one aspect of the team management and coaching where improvement could be made with better quality coaching and management to over see that coaching.
It's been mentioned a lot over these last few months but something that's not been rectified along with many other weaknesses in our game.