The 141st FA cup Final - Chelsea v Liverpool

L1nk

Liverpools high intensity style finally catching up to them in this match?

RedDevilMachine

Even without Salah, I still see Liverpool winning this. Won't be easy though. Chelsea will give them a hard game but still see Liverpool prevailing.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Co commentator, upon watching Pulisic waste another huge chance, observes what an excellent first 30 minutes it’s been for the American. Meanwhile everyone else is saying his profligacy could cost Chelsea the game.

Blood Mage

I try very hard not to admire Liverpool players but damn watching Thiago pass the ball around is hypnotic at times.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Even without Salah, I still see Liverpool winning this. Won't be easy though. Chelsea will give them a hard game but still see Liverpool prevailing.
Well yeah given Salah has been dreadful so far. Jota will probably improve them.

Irrational.

Liverpool second best so far with the better and clearer chances falling to Chelsea. Guaranteed jammy goal for then coming up.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The Chelsea players in that yellow kit at the sunny end of the ground might as well be wearing MGS stealth suits.

prateik

Nothing in the sun is visible. Not sure if its the camerawork or something else, but this looks sub-par

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Since Wembley is mostly used during this part of the year, should the position of the sun have been considered when designing the stadium?