The 141st FA cup Final - Chelsea v Liverpool

Zen

Alisson is the person Liverpool and the pundits think Klopp is.... classy fella, wish he'd stop being so because I don't really wanna like him. Gracious interview there, and neither he or Mendy celebrated like absolute idiots when saving key penalties - sorry Ramsdale, I'll never get over this :lol:

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Chelsea's finishing and movement today...as bad as anything I've seen from us.

James Rudiger and Silva carry that team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’ve a feeling that if Chelsea kept lukaku on, without VVD, then he might’ve got a sniff too you know
Bring him off for Werner maybe, but to take an admittedly poor big game player off not even for a striker was perplexing beyond belief.

dbs235

I rate Mount, but he is nowhere fecking near world class, and fellow chelsea fans who claim he is, are absolute fecking morons
It's weird because he's so good at set pieces and has a good strike on him, but he's bad at penalties for some reason.

SeanyC

I expect a full chapter by Mount on why he hates Wembley so much after he retires! :lol: Is record is terrible

mu4c_20le

It's weird because he's so good at set pieces and has a good strike on him, but he's bad at penalties for some reason.
Lack of bottle perhaps.

He's always just struck me as a more grounded Lingard.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Thought we’d live to regret not winning it in the 90 minutes. Our xG in ET was 0.00.

I hope we never play Chelsea again in a cup final.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Right back at you, you jammy feckers!

Congrats I guess. :mad:
You’re a good man sir. I’m sure you’ll be competing for stuff under Tuchel next season. Getting Chilwell back would be huge. I think you lost a lot when he got injured.

Heinzesight

You’re a Liverpool fan. You’ve just won the cup. “feck celebrating, I’m off to post on Redcafe.”

Odd behaviour.

dbs235

Lack of bottle perhaps.

He's always just struck me as a more grounded Lingard.
I do think Mount is always one of Chelsea's better players to be fair. Is it 11 goals and 10 assists in the league this season? Not world class thats for sure, but a very useful player to have in the side when you add in his energy. Stylistically, Lingard is a good comparison.

Cpt Negative

how did Thiago get away with that shocker of a challenge. Didn’t even get a replay. Horrible cnut he is

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
So It’s more than tiredness ?
Yeah but not as bad as you’re suggesting. Klopp said Salah is worse out of the two and neither are that bad. They’ll probably both play against Wolves next week.