The 2024 Carabao Cup Final - Chelsea V Liverpool

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
What the feck goes through G Nev's head? He's in full cumming mode over the scouse now.
Usually when former players come in and have to commentate a rival they go waaay to the other end of the spectrum to not appear biased.

Unless your name is Patrick Owomoyela.

Swedish_Plumber

I mean Chelsea weren’t scoring there anyway but Gomez water about 30 seconds there and got a yellow only for the ref to blow right on 3 mins

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What the feck goes through G Nev's head? He's in full cumming mode over the scouse now.
He’s a huge Liverpool fan now, he spent too much time with Carragher over the last decade.

Gycraig

Supports
Hull
absolutely nauseating listening to this commentary, r ever hear stuff like this said about United whatever they win

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s lost. He’s got no interest in United, only the club when he played for it.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Bradley, Clark, Quansah, McConnel,Danns.
Heroes, the lot of them!

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I Swear Drury rehearses his lines at home before a match.

insufferable oaf.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
How much did Chelsea wasted on this blonde Ukrainian donkey? He even doesn't attempt to jump.
That lad is like someone creating a player in fifa and spending all their credits to max out on physical attributes and then forgetting skill comes on the next page.

Walters_19_MuFc

This is the reason Klopp is one of the best in the business. An incredible amount of injuries but still gets the best out of his players. Wankers!

always_hoping

Glad I didn't watch that predictable ending. With the injuries it was set up for Chelsea to win but with Poch as manager no chance of that ever happening.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

"This game shows that football isn't all about the money", says Carragher, after the third most expensive defender of all time decides the final.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
How much did Chelsea wasted on this blonde Ukrainian donkey? He even doesn't attempt to jump.
Around 80M but they will tell you he's just on loan with an option to buy. The amount of money they have wasted should be catastrophic for any club.

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
Really entertaining final, could have been a goal fest too.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
They had all the ingredients to win but managed to bottle it. Sure this is the end of the line for Pochettino.

Ricardo de la Vega

This is the reason Klopp is one of the best in the business. An incredible amount of injuries but still gets the best out of his players. Wankers!
He's an absolutely world class manager obviously I can't even dislike him but I can seriously dislike the media creaming themselves over this disgusting football club.