The 4-4-2 Draft

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
EAPD. BeckhamJ. StamL. SuarezM. AmorosH. StoichkovP. ElkjaerM. OvermarsP. EvraDungaD. ZoffA. HansenRaulS. KocsisD. EdwardsR. Giggs
Sjor/GSTQR. FerdinandF. CannavaroB. VogtsA. CabriniB. ContiL. RivaZ. BoniekI. NettoB. SchusterE. van der SarS. MazzolaF. AlbertE. DavidsP. ScholesL. Figo
BorisDeLeForaR. KeaneR. CarlosA. ShevchenkoM. TardelliR. CarvalhoR. PiresS. CampbellE. GeretsG. MendietaD. ForlanC. VieriAlissonF. RedondoT. HenryP. Nedved
MustardD. LawB. SchweinsteigerD. AlvesT. SilvaJ. BarnesS. GerrardC. MozerP. SchmeichelK. DalglishJ. PirriJ. CamachoJ. CharlesB. RobsonP. McGrathR. KrolP. Breitner

@BorisDeLeFora

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
EAPD. BeckhamJ. StamL. SuarezM. AmorosH. StoichkovP. ElkjaerM. OvermarsP. EvraDungaD. ZoffA. HansenRaulS. KocsisD. EdwardsR. Giggs
Sjor/GSTQR. FerdinandF. CannavaroB. VogtsA. CabriniB. ContiL. RivaZ. BoniekI. NettoB. SchusterE. van der SarS. MazzolaF. AlbertE. DavidsP. ScholesL. FigoU. Seeler
BorisDeLeForaR. KeaneR. CarlosA. ShevchenkoM. TardelliR. CarvalhoR. PiresS. CampbellE. GeretsG. MendietaD. ForlanC. VieriAlissonF. RedondoT. HenryP. NedvedJairzinho
MustardD. LawB. SchweinsteigerD. AlvesT. SilvaJ. BarnesS. GerrardC. MozerP. SchmeichelK. DalglishJ. PirriJ. CamachoJ. CharlesB. RobsonP. McGrathR. KrolP. Breitner

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
EAPD. BeckhamJ. StamL. SuarezM. AmorosH. StoichkovP. ElkjaerM. OvermarsP. EvraDungaD. ZoffA. HansenRaulS. KocsisD. EdwardsR. GiggsB. Lizarazu
Sjor/GSTQR. FerdinandF. CannavaroB. VogtsA. CabriniB. ContiL. RivaZ. BoniekI. NettoB. SchusterE. van der SarS. MazzolaF. AlbertE. DavidsP. ScholesL. FigoU. Seeler
BorisDeLeForaR. KeaneR. CarlosA. ShevchenkoM. TardelliR. CarvalhoR. PiresS. CampbellE. GeretsG. MendietaD. ForlanC. VieriAlissonF. RedondoT. HenryP. NedvedJairzinho

@GodShaveTheQueen @harms draw please

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
This draft has been a repeat of the last draft for me. Had games against all of P-nut, Himannv and Pat in the last draft as well :lol:

@Pat_Mustard , when do you want to play?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Been checking some of the games in this. Impossible to tell/call anything, which I guess you could expect with an all-time pool playing 4-4-2.

GodShaveTheQueen

Congratulations on reaching the final @Edgar Allan Pillow @Pat_Mustard

You each get 1 reinforcement for the final. Since the drafting order reverses, Pat goes first.

Once the reinforcements are done and you decide a date for the final, kindly request one of you to create the match thread as you have been doing throughout (much appreciated)

Good luck, may the best 4-4-2 win!

My job here is done.

GodShaveTheQueen

Congratulations on winning the draft @Edgar Allan Pillow and tough luck @Pat_Mustard . Couldn't have been more closer and both of you would have been deserved winner.

I personally felt this was the best draft we have had in a while. Not because I was running or anything, just the quality of match threads, debates and neutral participation was excellent. Not surprising of course as 4-4-2 would be close to any United or British football fan's heart and everyone would consider themselves an expert having grown up seeing this formation for years.