The 4-4-2 Draft

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Congratulations on winning the draft @Edgar Allan Pillow and tough luck @Pat_Mustard . Couldn't have been more closer and both of you would have been deserved winner.

I personally felt this was the best draft we have had in a while. Not because I was running or anything, just the quality of match threads, debates and neutral participation was excellent. Not surprising of course as 4-4-2 would be close to any United or British football fan's heart and everyone would consider themselves an expert having grown up seeing this formation for years.
Thanks! It's been a brilliant draft!

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Congratulations on winning the draft @Edgar Allan Pillow and tough luck @Pat_Mustard . Couldn't have been more closer and both of you would have been deserved winner.

I personally felt this was the best draft we have had in a while. Not because I was running or anything, just the quality of match threads, debates and neutral participation was excellent. Not surprising of course as 4-4-2 would be close to any United or British football fan's heart and everyone would consider themselves an expert having grown up seeing this formation for years.
Good idea and execution.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.

Cheers mate! That was a very enjoyable draft indeed.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Congrats @Edgar Allan Pillow . I didn't see that coming but you built a lovely team along the way. Sjor/GTSQ, Gio, Pat, and Skizzo/TR were my top 4.
Two Final worthy teams and kudos to whoever that can separate the two.