The alleged photo of Bradley Lowery circulating on Twitter.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
cnutish behaviour but it should be similarly acted upon as Munich airplane gestures etc

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I mean the cased acted upon - I though some miscreants had been punished for this?
The way you phrased your post sounded to me like you thought the Sheffield Wednesday lads should be treated like the people who have done Munich gestures.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The way you phrased your post sounded to me like you thought the Sheffield Wednesday lads should be treated like the people who have done Munich gestures.
Correct - the ones who were punished obviously

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Him and his mate are absolute cnuts of the highest order and I'm all for them getting banned from football grounds........BUT....... is it really a criminal offence? Being a cnut is not against the law.
Being cnut is not against the law but doing what this cnut did is.

Apparently there's a six month max for what he was charged with.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I know it's said to have been authenticated, but it still looks fake as feck to me. What kind of phone has a screen that can get that bright?
You dont really understand photography, exposure and the differences between how bright natural light may look and how bright a screen may appear at different parts of the day. I would bet you dont understand why photos from the moon of astronaughts or of the Earth dont have stars visible.

It very well could be fake but your reasoning in this case is really daft.

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
You dont really understand photography, exposure and the differences between how bright natural light may look and how bright a screen may appear at different parts of the day. I would bet you dont understand why photos from the moon of astronaughts or of the Earth dont have stars visible.

It very well could be fake but your reasoning in this case is really daft.
I hope you went around the internet and told everyone that little story.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Aside from being a cnut, what's the actual criminal offence?

Edit: ah the catch all of public order. Nevermind.