The Americas Draft, QF2: Enigma/Joga vs EAP/Sjor

Considering players at their peak, who will win the match?

• Enigma/Joga

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • EAP/Sjor

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Yeah mate I voted at the very beginning to see the scores.
Right - thanks. Then it's increasingly likely that it's a permanent thing, i.e. for some reason you can't go back on the public/non-public thing.

Lesson learned, then - but for the third time I do say that it's a silly feature.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Right - thanks. Then it's increasingly likely that it's a permanent thing, i.e. for some reason you can't go back on the public/non-public thing.

Lesson learned, then - but for the third time I do say that it's a silly feature.
We can get rid of it in DraftCafe ;)

Enigma_87

You know who

Maybe only mod can edit it afterwards? Should be a on/off feature at any time.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Maybe only mod can edit it afterwards? Should be a on/off feature at any time.
Aye, I don't quite see the logic of it not being on/off (the other options are). I can see the logic in not allowing it as an option as such (for anyone but mods), but that's different.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
He voted for us and I voted for your side to 'cancel' the vote out, esp since we had no idea who voted for who.
Sneaky.

aye, voted for us and Joga for you guys to cancel it out. Judging by your comments I think you and sjor did the same. :D
Honourable gentlemen that we are, I voted myself and Sjor didn't vote at all.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Like @P-Nut0712, @Edgar Allan Pillow has the merit of submitting an unorthodox tactic knowing that he could not receive the support of a large majority:

- an uncommon defensive strategy: maybe I would have added arrows on the 6 defensive players.
- no pure target striker

If my memories are good, EAP lost against Aldo with a similar tactical system in the Bundesliga/Liga/Calcio draft.

On the other hand, Enigma/Joga have also built a great team and I expect them to upgrade their defence.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Voted for EAP, unlucky mate. I thought it would be closer.