Music The Beatles - Now and Then

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It was never going to be perfect, but I think it’s a nice send off. The video did throw me a bit, it is very strange and feels like an intern with photoshop did it. That’s maybe the feel he was going for.

I think it’s great for what is was lifted from, and it is quite a touching goodbye. It’s worthy of the build towards it.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Listening to this song has reminded me how crap the Beatles are and how much I don’t like their music so thanks for that.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
"Hey ChatGPT, it's 2023, write me a Beatles song."

BeltUp

Supports
United
If anybody else released this song, it would be completely ignored. I remember all the hype around 'Free as a Bird' when I was a kid and then after hearing it wondering what the fuss was about.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I tried to ignore this song out of my general dislike of / apathy towards the beatles and also because some of my friends are total beatles sycophants and piss me off. I grew up listening to them as my Dad loved them but never really took to them me sen'. Caved in and gave it a listen and was rewarded with pretty much what I expected. Beatles by numbers drivel. Unecessary.

Hopefully there is no more to be wrung out of the tired old beatles flannel now? There is other great UK music.

If anybody else released this song, it would be completely ignored. I remember all the hype around 'Free as a Bird' when I was a kid and then after hearing it wondering what the fuss was about.
I disagree. If it was from one of the many current paint by numbers artists it would be one of their masterpieces. As it's from The Beatles it has some hype now but ultimately will be forgotten in favour of the dozens of other better songs they made.

Herman Toothrot

I tried to ignore this song out of my general dislike of / apathy towards the beatles and also because some of my friends are total beatles sycophants and piss me off. I grew up listening to them as my Dad loved them but never really took to them me sen'. Caved in and gave it a listen and was rewarded with pretty much what I expected. Beatles by numbers drivel. Unecessary.

Hopefully there is no more to be wrung out of the tired old beatles flannel now? There is other great UK music.
Yeah, it's just non-stop Beatles on the radio and in the clubs. It's inescapable.

Some right miserable feckers here.