The beginning of Hipsterchester United | IPAs are no longer cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
With Rangnik coming in, is this beginning of our transformation into a hipster team?

Are we now the team of craft ipa drinkers?
IPAs suck and are also last-decade's hipster brew. Fruity saisons is where it's at now.

tomaldinho1

Guinness is making some hipster resurgence. The amount of men with moustaches and beanies resting above their ears drinking a Guinness has increased tenfold in recent months.
Guinness is genuinely delicious at least. Couldn’t stand all the canned craft brews, consider me a hipster!

SirMattlives

What if the high press is over and long ball, Pomo, makes a comeback....we may have got on it too late...damn...more beer!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
What type of beer will Rangnick have the players drinking?

Based on this thread I think he's going to go with a local stout, perhaps 3 pints a day until the players get up to speed.

Loon

:lol:
It would be nice to play football admired by all. In particular our fans.

Teja

What if the high press is over and long ball, Pomo, makes a comeback....we may have got on it too late...damn...more beer!
Hit it long and press high. That's the way to go, I'm telling you.

Oranges038

Guinness is making some hipster resurgence. The amount of men with moustaches and beanies resting above their ears drinking a Guinness has increased tenfold in recent months.
Do they have a small Powers with it?

MoskvaRed

I can’t stand IPA. It would be a nice Helles with Ralf.
Ole was the Boddingtons in a can nostalgia revival - good marketing but lacking substance
Mourinho was that Chinese liquor which has a dead snake in the bottle - quick impact but horrendous hangover
Van Gaal was some incredibly dull, expensive wine that some “connoisseur“ tries to persuade you is very complex
And Moyes was a Carling or a Fosters - not really suitable for the top table

Red_toad

Ten Hag is closer to his football philosophy isn't he? So Poch will be out of the equation then for the permanent position? Delighted with the appointment if it happens, hopefully the players buy into it and show how good they actually are.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Ten Hag is closer to his football philosophy isn't he? So Poch will be out of the equation then for the permanent position? Delighted with the appointment if it happens, hopefully the players buy into it and show how good they actually are.
I also think Ten Hag is closer stylistically, but Poch wouldn't be out of the question either; he's done the pressing/high-tempo stuff as well, if that aspect would be Ragnick's main influence here.
You'll pull my west coast IPA from my dead paws.
No, even dead you can keep it for yourself, thanks.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Let’s just take a moment and reflect on how we went from Moyes(hoof ball) > LVG(my team shall always play possession) > Jose(you cannot ever lose the ball if you never have it) > Ole(run fast) > Rangnick (daddy of gengenpress??). The United Way.
One of the funniest things I've read all week. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.