The Biden Presidency

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Glad for her. If this triggers Fox News even better.
They are already going off on "Why this guilty black lesbian criminal instead of Paul Whelan?", completely ignoring that he addressed this explicitly in his press conference.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
They are already going off on "Why this guilty black lesbian criminal instead of Paul Whelan?", completely ignoring that he addressed this explicitly in his press conference.
A Michael Flynn for Paul Whelan swap would seem to make sense.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Damn, that’s about as good as it gets in the current climate right?
It is amazing how right after the midterm the caravans/border invasion/gas prices/inflation stories that were driving negative impressions suddenly went away.. hmmm.......

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I'm seeing a few right wing nutters saying this should end any Democrat argument for gun control.
So the argument is that over the 14 years that dude has been in prison there has been no one filling whatever void he left behind? Makes sense :houllier:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
So the argument is that over the 14 years that dude has been in prison there has been no one filling whatever void he left behind? Makes sense :houllier:
Right wing nutters for ya. Not the most logically inclined creatures.

The weirdness to me is the majority of guns in the US are obtained within the US, and likely legally, at least I'd wager that.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
It was brought up on CNN this morning why Russia was so desiring to get Bout over others that have higher status? Like Vadim Krasikov (they have requested him as well) and think it was mentioned a high-ranking Russian official has a brother in federal custody.

Is this to help Putin somehow? (guessing yes but probably various reasons to apply)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
So why díd Griner try to take Cannabis oil into Russia? Seems like a rather dumb move. At least make it a few keys of coke or something if yer gonna take the risk.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So why díd Griner try to take Cannabis oil into Russia? Seems like a rather dumb move. At least make it a few keys of coke or something if yer gonna take the risk.
Apparently packed too quickly & threw a bunch of shit into the suitcase. She also was prescribed the vape & she wasn’t considering it as an illegal drug.

nimic

something nice
Scout
We're currently in the process of jailing several individual Russians for flying drones in Norway (and nothing more), so it's hard to feel too much sympathy for her. But there's no doubt she was being used by Russia, I very much doubt many other people would get that punishment.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
And with that America is the joke of the world.

Biden Had his pants pulled down.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
And with that America is the joke of the world.

Biden Had his pants pulled down.
I don't really see how it changes much to be honest.

The people who don't like Biden and think the left are all woke/ SJWs will bitch about it but that's pretty much it?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I don't really see how it changes much to be honest.

The people who don't like Biden and think the left are all woke/ SJWs will bitch about it but that's pretty much it?
I guess the other question here is: will this encourage other countries to make phony arrests of American citizens to gain concessions?

Mind, I don't know what official US foreign policy is on this matter.