The Bishop Blaize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goooose

I was in there during the day a few years ago when I went down to see QOTSA and it was alright. Didn't know where exactly I was until I read this thread.

Widnes

I use to go in the Blaize but all the balacony 'crew' pissed me off, all came across as cnuts and I enjoy Sam Platts or even the Trafford more

AARRONB06

The balcony boys are bad Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime, thats why most people avoid that place.

SirAF

Ageist
What is the beef with Pepe Boyle for quite a few fans? Just wondering. He seems to be quite chummy with Nev on Twitter.

daveoliver91

Hi guys,

Is the Bishop still the best pub to go before a game? Otherwise, which one you suggest me to go?
Going to OT this weekend with a colleague and I would like to bring him somewhere nice before the game, with fans singing :P
At what time do you suggest me to go?

Many thanks guys

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
Hi guys,

Is the Bishop still the best pub to go before a game? Otherwise, which one you suggest me to go?
Going to OT this weekend with a colleague and I would like to bring him somewhere nice before the game, with fans singing :P
At what time do you suggest me to go?

Many thanks guys
There's currently the following thread which should help. Not sure bumping an 8 year old thread was a good idea though....
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/best-pubs-for-pre-match-atmosphere-near-old-trafford.434914/

Status
Not open for further replies.