The CAF is funny when it comes to transfers.....

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Why is it, after the CAF, longing for a DOF for years upon years, still insist that Woodward deals with the transfers solely by himself? His name constantly gets thrown about lately about deals and potentially fecking them up etc etc

Do they not know or simply choose to ignore the fact that we hired a DOF? There was a thread about it on the main page for ages discussing it. Yet people still want to harp on about Woodward!

According to this video this is how the transfers allegedly go:

Murtough - Deals with Transfers
Judge - Deals with Contracts
Woodward/Joel - Oversee the whole thing and deal with the money and financial side of things and signs off the deals.

So, my simple question is, has the CAF forgotten about our Football Director?

Has anyone noticed how smoothly the Sancho deal seems to be.

We seem to be paying what they asked yes, but that may would have always been the case. The reason for negotiating is to for how long and the instalments of the deals would be, the structure of the deal. That's what I'm getting from all the tweets I've seen regarding the deal.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Woodward is stepping down too - I’d imagine Murtough is the main man in all transfer dealings right now.

Tarrou

whilst we're on the subject of the caf and transfers when are we going to stop talking about getting our cocks out?

-Supreme-

Will be interesting to see how we will do when it comes to selling players this summer, this is just as important as bringing in new players IMO.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Is it time to unzip yet?

GJNJ

I’m disappointed in this thread, I feel like I’ve been miss sold something.

I thought it was going to be a list of funny posts from the transfer threads.

Oranges038

I've narrowed the process down.

Sign players off YouTube highlight reals based on how shit the music is. Usually the shittier the music the better the player is.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Hey @UnitedSofa admire your passion for all things *Murtough

I might be interested in reading more of your posts so if you could stop putting your replies to posts you are quoting above the quote themselves then I may attempt to do so.
I have always put the quote under what I’m writing on forums so if the format on here is quote above and text underneath, then that is what I shall do moving forward.

Thank you for letting me know

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
I have always put the quote under what I’m writing on forums so if the format on here is quote above and text underneath, then that is what I shall do moving forward.

Thank you for letting me know
Just joking bud, might be just me but it's a new one for me and a few times read your post wondering what's he talking about then seen the quote and had the aha moment :lol: