The caf's logo

Suresh

Successfully neg-repped Bury Red and all I got was
Should be altered to reflect the newly (re)acquired status. From something as simple as "Premiership Champions 2006-07" to whatever intricate ideas the rest of the caftards might conjure. What's the point of being the champions of England if we don't gloat about it, eh.

Maybe a competition of some kind could be held. The winner gets an appropriate tagline of his/her choice and gets to choose five posters to be booted back the newbies for a day. The loser will, of course, inherit Wibble's vast collection of Liverpool memorabilia.

What say ye?

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Should be altered to reflect the newly (re)acquired status. From something as simple as "Premiership Champions 2006-07" to whatever intricate ideas the rest of the caftards might conjure. What's the point of being the champions of England if we don't gloat about it, eh.

Maybe a competition of some kind could be held. The winner gets an appropriate tagline of his/her choice and gets to choose five posters to be booted back the newbies for a day. The loser will, of course, inherit Wibble's vast collection of Liverpool memorabilia.

What say ye?
I left a thread in the modroom yesterday Suresh.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Certainly bearded.

I have serious doubt's about being wise, it's a tag GB gave me, it's stuck.
You were wise enough to chose Manchester United as your team

on the other hand, i know noods wanted to be a liverpooh fan, but his parents kept him chained in the cellar till he change his mind :smirk:

Jacob

loved it, but i think the letters should be in red ;)
I was thinking of that, but at the same time thought we somehow should show it's gold we are talking about.. anyway, I'll give it more shots after some feedback.

B Cantona

Desperate
I shall leave it to someone more gifted than me, only did that in order to waste more time doing anything other than the piece of work I desperately need to finish (and indeed start)

mehro

Ass face

What say ye?
:smirk:

Suresh

Successfully neg-repped Bury Red and all I got was

Jacob

Will even the current logo be replaced if a better one comes in or are we wasting our time?

Rossi19

Tag Master
I'll do a good one if the mods are considering updating the logo.

One drawback is that the minds of the caf populance may explode at its brilliance...

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I was planning on doing this actually but didn't have the chance until now.

The tagline 'Unofficial Manchester United Website' is open for alteration as well - so send forth your ideas and I'll pick the best one.

B Cantona

Desperate

The tagline 'Unofficial Manchester United Website' is open for alteration as well - so send forth your ideas and I'll pick the best one.
Good job because I'm having immense difficulties with that word!

I'll give it another crack... I take it my Weaste one isn't going to be considered?

Jacob

Be sure to hear from us before uloading it eh?

Anyway...

"Official muppet show of the Internet"