The caf's logo

WAZZA-UP

What the deal with the copyright on the devil logo though? (Not being a legal expert myself, I don't know the legal ramifications of using it?)

In one of the posts (I think from Jason) he said that Niall has been in trouble in the past from the club for using such logo's. Hence my explanation to leav them out of my logo

D J Dog Toffee

In one of the posts (I think from Jason) he said that Niall has been in trouble in the past from the club for using such logo's. Hence my explanation to leav them out of my logo
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. My first one had the crest in the background, but then I took it out on the second.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Any chance someone with abit of design experience offer something.

Everything here is shit

I do not know why Wazza is thanking people his design is something a 12 year would do

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

Everything here is shit

I do not know why Wazza is thanking people his design is something a 12 year would do
:lol:
Don't worry Wazza, i quite liked it!

twitter thread suggester

Everything here is shit
I couldn't agree more - people on here just don't seem to know what they are doing.
This is why I've taken a minute out of my busy schedule in order to put Niall out of his misery - I don't usually do charity, people pay good money to get Top Designs® - but this thread needs quality:

WAZZA-UP

Everything here is shit

Thanks for your constructive comments Bazza. Not sure if you bothered to read the actual post I made when inputting a logo suggestion but I said that I personaly preferred Rossi's (as does most people). HOWEVER Niall has said that he would not be making very much change at all .. just the tagline 3 - 5 words, and Jason said that no logo associated with the club (i.e. the crest, the devil etc.) could be used due to trouble Niall has been in in the past.

Hence my simple changes to the original.. a simple font change and the important tagline "We've Got Our Trophy Back" brought to the attention. That is why it is not the most complex of designs.

Bazza would you please provide us with your suggestion of the kind of logo you feel should be used to represent the caf?

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Am I the only one who saw the caf logo had changed this morning...??

How has this not been mentioned yet? It had a big picture of Rooney and everything.

bazalini

Has no one told you yet that, that is the cross of St George and has feck all to do with Manchester United or Redcafe.

If you supported England it might be suitable. Certainly not what you expect Manchester United users to see each time you log onto.

Jacob

Has no one told you yet that, that is the cross of St George and has feck all to do with Manchester United or Redcafe.

If you supported England it might be suitable. Certainly not what you expect Manchester United users to see each time you log onto.
English club, playing in England, in the English Premier League.. champions of England! You get the hang of it. It's also suitable that the best English player is there to too.

bazalini

Outside of England the CRoss os St George is viewed negatively. Why would you want a Manchester United Website with a Global audience promote itself with such a symbol.

Fine it your a thug and all that, something that the likes of 5bellies at Newcastle or Millwall would like. Certainly not me.

Nice design btw