The caf's logo

B Cantona

Desperate
Only thing I'll say Hectic is this... if during sex with your missus, you stopped halfway through and said 'if you like what I've done so far, I'll finish it off', you'd get a scowl and a slap

Do what I do. Finish it, and ask the question afterwards :)

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
Not sure I like the current Champions one, think it is a bit crass, no offence to the designer intended.

Bearded but no genius

I like the use of a Subutteo figure.

If we could get noodle to take the ones that used to be in the modroom out of his rectum I am sure the mods could get a quality pic together.

Rossi19

Tag Master
I love it.

Those of you using the official devil may not be aware that Niall has been in silly fights with the club in the past.

He's unlikely to infringe on their trademark for the sake of a banner and possibly start a whole new round of bickering.
Interesting...

Woodzy

Or is the use of the United badge not allowed because of copyright and all that jazz?

B Cantona

Desperate
Nice way of showing it actually Jacob

Must say I quite like mine! Not bad for someone who aint done owt like this before, though personally I like my Weaste banner the best of all

Jacob

Nice way of showing it actually Jacob

Must say I quite like mine! Not bad for someone who aint done owt like this before, though personally I like my Weaste banner the best of all
Sorry mate, forgot to make on of yours too (which you partly nicked off of me :p)

To be fair, my last one is a piece of sheer art.

B Cantona

Desperate
Sorry mate, forgot to make on of yours too (which you partly nicked off of me :p)

To be fair, my last one is a piece of sheer art.
Only due to my lazyness! If I could be arsed I think I'd take the red background off the devil, would look better

I quite like your last one ay, though your tagline isn't great 'since back in 97'. Certainly all 3 of our efforts are better than the logo currently in play!

Won't change though due to this red devil problem it sounds. Niall, would my subbeteo figure idea cause similar problems?

Jacob

Only due to my lazyness! If I could be arsed I think I'd take the red background off the devil, would look better

I quite like your last one ay, though your tagline isn't great 'since back in 97'. Certainly all 3 of our efforts are better than the logo currently in play!

Won't change though due to this red devil problem it sounds. Niall, would my subbeteo figure idea cause similar problems?
Needed something to fill out empty space, any suggestion for replacement?

Jacob

Without the devil to avoid any further complications for Niall.

Looks rather dull.