The caf's logo

Jacob

How about an old Subutteo figure?

Hence why I suggested it several posts back. ;)

Oh, and the Caf forum started in the summer of 1999.
Would look rather gloryhunting wouldn't it? :p

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Don't get carried away guys. What you see now is how it will stay - apart from the tagline which needs to be changed. So please don't go to any trouble designing new banners/logos - suggestions for 3-5 word taglines are what I'd like now.

Ta!
Did people miss this?

Jacob

Don't get carried away guys. What you see now is how it will stay - apart from the tagline which needs to be changed. So please don't go to any trouble designing new banners/logos - suggestions for 3-5 word taglines are what I'd like now.

Ta!
feck sake Niall, it's a matter of 2-4 kB. Well worth a better looking logo for that kind pf small chips.

reelworld

Essien and shit in handbags is pure class :lol:

However since none of this have been implemented yet, how about we scrap the competition and just go straight to pick five members to sent to the newbie instead?

D J Dog Toffee

I read the posts above, but decided to add my tuppance worth, just for shits and giggles..

1st attempt..

The 2nd, with the trophy..

Then merged..

WAZZA-UP

I don't even know if this thread is still being read, but I only came across it this morning. I have read everyone's comments, including Nialls who says he just wants it simple with a new tagline. Also the mention of no official logo's to be used. So I have used all this and created a simple alteration to the current original logo.

[/IMG]

Obviously it will be smaller though? I know it is nowhere near as complex or indeed look half as good as Rossi's which I thought was the best one with the white outline. BUt as I say sticking with the comments etc this is my suggestion?