The Community Shield 2019 - Liverpool v Manchester City

AshRK

Both klopp and Pep are top managers but I am not at all fan of their demeanors in front of camera. They bot come across as fake. Give me sir alex any day of the week. Nothing can replace him.

Classical Mechanic

Allison lost that game. City didn’t deserve to win. 8 attempts on goal is pathetic. Weirdly plenty on here were wanking themselves into a lather over them in the first half.

SamVimes

City really faded in the second half, while Liverpool upped their game. Have to say it was pretty competitive and enjoyable. Both teams have their weaknesses.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Looking forward to next weekend now.

For those in North America, DAZN is a sports streaming app and they have all of the rights for PL, CL & EL. They have all ten PL games available to stream next week.

Mcking

CL runner up 2018
PL runner-up 2014
FA Cup runner up 2012
Europa league runner up 2016
League cup runner up 2016.
League cup winner 2012.

The complete set of runners up medals. Well done Jordan.

Community Shield now too...

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
You've been told before that contribution of other teams' supporters is encouraged on here. Whereas most of your posts read like they've been written by a 12-year old.
Oh shut up will you mummy!
And do try to get a sense of humour please.

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
Both klopp and Pep are top managers but I am not at all fan of their demeanors in front of camera. They bot come across as fake. Give me sir alex any day of the week. Nothing can replace him.
That’s just the way they’re I don’t think it’s per say acting but just there personality, they have very little control over there emotions at times.

red4ever 79

For those in North America, DAZN is a sports streaming app and they have all of the rights for PL, CL & EL. They have all ten PL games available to stream next week.
Cool. You have to be on a US IP address?
Ignore my question. I re-read you post duh. Love the American commentary

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
City really faded in the second half, while Liverpool upped their game. Have to say it was pretty competitive and enjoyable. Both teams have their weaknesses.
I agree with your comment but the best chance came to Sterling and he should have won it for City.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Wish we'd just shared it. We're both great teams. We've both got half-fit squads. Nice to win the Shield but I can't be arsed with an entire week of over-analysis after a relatively nothing game.

0le

That’s just the way they’re I don’t think it’s per say acting but just there personality, they have very little control over there emotions at times.
No. Just no.

SirAF

Ageist
Klopp seems to have put on a couple of pounds during the summer :D

NoPace

My hot take is Phil Foden is not some great talent but is being overhyped as an academy product to show they can produce players without the cheque book.
Guardiola is probably overhyping him but when you watch England U-21 he looks better than Maddison at everything but delivery over longer distances (shooting, set pieces and crossing) and they both look a level above Mount, who isn't bad either. So Foden might not be Messi, but if United were offered him for 60M I'd think it decent business considering his age.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Don't you think that Vvd resembles Popeye's wife Olivia with his hair like that?

ManRed

Listening to bt sports Mancity and Liverpool are only 2 teams winning the title. The other teams just do not exist.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
They might go on to win the Super Cup but will Henderson emulate Gerrard?

Gjx

DAZN have the broadcasting rights in Canada. NBC will be showing all the prem games in the US.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
Happy to win but we very clearly tired in the second half. Liverpool making five substitutions to our two made a big difference. Hyped for the Premier League to come back though!

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
First time ever a Pep Guardiola side had less possession that the opponent?
They had less possession like that against Liverpool in both the games in the league last year as well?

Although today in the parts of the game I saw, City were really sloppy and didn't play well at all. De Bruyne not up to full fitness yet, Gundogan was awful. Needed great clearance off the line by Walker to get to pens. Was slightly similar to the league cup final where we had a few breaks at the end and should have scored.

Yet City just win anyway, scary team really, I think they'll get 100 points again this season.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Wish we'd just shared it. We're both great teams. We've both got half-fit squads. Nice to win the Shield but I can't be arsed with an entire week of over-analysis after a relatively nothing game.
Well said. No injuries is more important. We are head and shoulders against the rest. Should be the big 2 and the rest. Nice game but shark week awaits. Good luck

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
They took the rights from NBC sports (for PL)?
Nope, Canada had sportsnet and tsn splitting games, DAZN has every game now for PL, CL, EL, Serie A, La Liga, some championship games and Carabao cup games and some other leagues. Also all NFL stuff. Only $150 a year too. Not sure you can get better value than that.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Nope, Canada had sportsnet and tsn splitting games, DAZN has every game now for PL, CL, EL, Serie A, La Liga, some championship games and Carabao cup games and some other leagues. Also all NFL stuff. Only $150 a year too. Not sure you can get better value than that.
That's a steal.