The comprehensive Ronaldo thread

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Another Ronaldo thread. What’s this one about?

BorisManUtd

Not surprising to see new thread as others are now closed. Ronaldo's exit only happened 5 days ago so it's still fresh. No one will care come the end of December though.

Red00012

Tell me you only care about yourself without telling me you only care about yourself

BerryBerryShrew

What are the odds that CR7 fanbois are going to start throwing online abuse at Bruno for daring to (checks notes) score two goals in a way that their overly hairgelled dream man dislikes?

MrEleson

He had a good game today. Lots of superb lay offs that started dangerous attacks. Was also heavily involved in the goal that Bruno inadvertently scored (that he hilariously tried to claim;))

Ole'sattheWheel

With regards to his time here I think most will wanna put it out of our memories. But to have a thread on the worlds most popular player makes total sense tbh. Where he ends up next, his WC performance, ventures after his playing days are over will all be huge topics in the football community so even though I cba reading the bumps whenever martial misses a sitter for us saying “Ronaldo would’ve scored that”, I’m not opposed to having a general CR7 thread on here. Much like a messi one exists

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Heard he had an okay to decent game overall, not that i watched it.

Giggsyking

disguisting he still went to the 4th official to claim the goal. This man (child) is shameless.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
He should swear on his daughters life that he touched it like Harry Kane did a couple of years ago.

I think he actually got awarded the goal on appeal too.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Probably not the best joke to make given what happened in the Summer.
It was actually more aiming it at Harry Kane and saying that Ronaldo isn't as petty in comparison but I understand how it can be misconstrued.

Mods can delete it.