Film The Creator

Sweet Square

It doesn’t really look like my vibe but might watch as apparently the majority of the film was shot on the Sony FX3

which only cost around £4000

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
The themes look like a rehash of the Matrix trilogy and other films but the visuals look really cool.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
I watched it yesterday. It was alright. A decent action romp. I think they could have done so much more with it, though. It would be anything from a 3/10 to a 7/10, depending on how much leeway you want to give, because there's plot holes and leaps of faith galore in this movie.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Pretty much agree with the above, it was enjoyable enough without ever setting the world alight from a story perspective. Fell apart a little at the end.

One thing it excels at is the visuals; this is a beautifully shot movie. I don't think i've ever seen a film that has so seamlessly integrated its VFX into almost every scene. And there is so much of it. Made it worth the ticket price alone. Shame it appears to be a flop at the box office.

A solid 7/10.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
It doesn’t really look like my vibe but might watch as apparently the majority of the film was shot on the Sony FX3

which only cost around £4000
The quality of the lower price cameras exceeds what was used 13 years ago in cinema. What matters is the 80 million budget.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I watched it yesterday. It was alright. A decent action romp. I think they could have done so much more with it, though. It would be anything from a 3/10 to a 7/10, depending on how much leeway you want to give, because there's plot holes and leaps of faith galore in this movie.
3/10 for me.

My God what a stupid film. Awful plot. Zero chemistry between any of the characters and clanging plot holes every 5 minutes. Almost none of it made any sense. Just a total shambles, from start to finish.

It did look gorgeous though