The Criteria Draft - Preliminary Discussion

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Bergomi will be lovely as the right sided CB in a 3-4-3 system.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
And my team:

Formation: 3-6-1

Strategy: I will play a defensive counter attacking game. with strength and numbers in middle, I will dominate the middle, make them fight for the ball and soak up pressure and when they have committed up front will hit them on the counter.

Gameplay: My primary threat will be from Julinho/Gullit/Rivellio. To counter for that Irwin/Chiellini will be tasked to play a defensive game with Busquets covering giving them less time on the ball. Prosinecki is a more creative CM than a standard AM and so cna count on him to help out here too, if needed. He will play a free role supporting both ends of the pitch. Hottoges is names Iron Foot for nothing. He will be the perfect foil to Best and then you always have the great Kohler menacing in that area.

My greatest strength is my left wing. Bozsik is class, but is definitely not in the wide areas. He seriously lacks pace to lock horns with Conti. every ball there will reach Krol without much resistance and Krol will be hard pressed to stop me on the counter and will have to depends on Monti to always be around giving Prosinecki time and space to do the damage. ON even numbers, the advantage is always with the attack and I will score and more than one from here.

Last edited: