The Criteria Draft - The Drafts

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
No idea, but I don't think it's too much of an issue if we include both? I imagine most will get picked up from round 2 anyway.
Usually its from the ones who got knocked out in that particular round.

If I had known picks from Round 1 would be eligible in the later round, I wouldn't have picked Mihaljovic because there were good combos from last round who were eligible for me but I couldn't pick one of them. It has to be both or bust.

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
He's already said that it does include both previous rounds at the top of this page.

You should pick quickly because your 8 hours are actually up.
I have seen that. But like I said, MK picks are usually from the ones that get knocked out in that round. Which is why I asked him again. I am waiting for him to reply before I make my pick.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
I have seen that. But like I said, MK picks are usually from the ones that get knocked out in that round. Which is why I asked him again. I am waiting for him to reply before I make my pick.
We've picked from both rounds before and it's never been a problem. With the criteria in this draft being so hard, it makes sense that we have gone that route.

In any event rpitroda has already answered.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Usually its from the ones who got knocked out in that particular round.
Not in the mains, we haven't limited it to that particular round for a couple of years now, sometimes even had unpicked players available (which I dislike as it removes the "missed" listings after the initial draft). It just happens to be that more often than not the ones from the last round get picked.

If I had known picks from Round 1 would be eligible in the later round, I wouldn't have picked Mihaljovic because there were good combos from last round who were eligible for me but I couldn't pick one of them. It has to be both or bust.
Maybe now you better understand why we were all baffled at that choice :lol:

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
Not in the mains, we haven't limited it to that particular round for a couple of years now, sometimes even had unpicked players available (which I dislike as it removes the "missed" listings after the initial draft). It just happens to be that more often than not the ones from the last round get picked.

Maybe now you better understand why we were all baffled at that choice :lol:
:D

Anyway, lets get this done.