The Criteria Draft - The Drafts

NoPace

Aldo, Stobzilla, make me a Rooney (90 caps) offer if you're interested. I think I'm benching him.

NoPace

You'd be better off playing him. Rooney-Ronaldo combination is a sure shot winner. Even more with Messi in there.
Can't really pick Rooney over Baggio or Messi, even if it costs me the match.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
So for how many years do we have to avoid 532 formations in fantasy drafts now, if we want to win a game?

NoPace

I'll send you something tonight or tomorrow. Thanks. Does anyone have TRV's roster?

Moby

Dick
I'll send you something tonight or tomorrow. Thanks. Does anyone have TRV's roster?
2. The Red Viper -1. Ronaldinho, 2. Henry, 3. Cafu, 4. Kaka, 5. Hierro, 6. Djimi Traore, 7. Effenberg, 8. Hamann, 9. Mata, 10. Naybet, 11. Ceni,12. Birindelli 13. Mihajlovic 14. Redondo

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
2. The Red Viper -1. Ronaldinho, 2. Henry, 3. Cafu, 4. Kaka, 5. Hierro, 6. Djimi Traore, 7. Effenberg, 8. Hamann, 9. Mata, 10. Naybet, 11. Ceni,12. Birindelli 13. Mihajlovic 14. Redondo
Well played in ours man, I felt I had to do something bold to get the win, just didn't have the right personnel.

Moby

Dick
FFS.

By the way, @rpitroda I would have the first pick regardless of whoever wins in the other SF, correct?

If yes, how many picks do I get? If it's still one, can I pick now so that I don't hold up the picks in case I am not online when the other game is over?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
FFS.

By the way, @rpitroda I would have the first pick regardless of whoever wins in the other SF, correct?

If yes, how many picks do I get? If it's still one, can I pick now so that I don't hold up the picks in case I am not online when the other game is over?
I can't remember which order the previous drafting was it was so long ago thanks to all these people who take 15 days to send through a 10 minute tactics job. But I trust you know, so if its the case then sure go ahead, make your pick buddy.

@NoPace has until lunchtime tomorrow or The Red Viper gets a bye.

Moby

Dick
I can't remember which order the previous drafting was it was so long ago thanks to all these people who take 15 days to send through a 10 minute tactics job. But I trust you know, so if its the case then sure go ahead, make your pick buddy.

@NoPace has until lunchtime tomorrow or The Red Viper gets a bye.
Yeah if it is reversed again, it would be me. I was first after the first round of matches, and then I was last after the quarter finals which makes me first this time.

The heroic tournament of Ian Harte sadly comes to an end now. On the other hand, I am delighted to add .... :keano: