The Europa League 2017/18(Use the SF thread to discuss the current match)

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
First thought was wtf has Costa done now. Then you see Costa actually signaling for the player to receive help.

Achilles has gone appears. That's what, 6+ months recovery.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Looked like he somehow twisted his leg. No one near him.
I thought he was trying to get Costa sent off initially. You know the way sometimes players go down like they've been shot. Then my stream started buffering so I had no idea at all.

Kapardin

Very worrying signs for Arsenal. Hard enough to need to score a goal when your away form is basically horrendous and you also have got a mickey mouse defense at the back just waiting to be pulverized by Costa and Griezmann. Should have scored one of those chances in the first leg.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That's not a tap in chance he's not close enough to goal and he's outnumbered. Costa was in miles of space
That's a tap in my book. Empty net. Any professional player should be scoring if he receives the ball there. Costa should have passed instead he went for the near top corner. Much much harder to score.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Use the designated semi finals thread please. Thank you.

Loublaze

ATLien
That's a tap in my book. Empty net. Any professional player should be scoring if he receives the ball there. Costa should have passed instead he went for the near top corner. Much much harder to score.
Its amazing what two different sets of eyes see. Koke was also at an angle facing the goal and three Arsenal players were ahead of him, it wasn't an open goal as you say. The moment Costa took his shot there were four Arsenal players in the box and Koke was the only other Atletico player in it. Oh well

Kapardin

Classic Costa. Arsenal never had a chance when it was clear he would start.

Simeone's #2 and Costa together could audition for Narcos season 4.:lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Looking forward to this, should be a good game.

CallyRed

All went wrong for Marseille as soon as Payet touched the trophy as they were walking out onto the pitch.